Could you vomit from the state of this franchise

Procus

I tip my hat to the Eagles for giving us a helluva ride a couple of years back.  But what a nosedive over less than a year.  Go figure:

1.  Golden boy franchise savior Carson Wentz played his ticket out of town while the ink wasn't even that dry on his cap busting extension.  Between his horrible play and the horrible protection the team gave him in the disaster that was 2020, a complete 180.

2.  Aw shucks balls to the wall Doug Pederson out just a couple of years shy of outcoaching Belichick in the SB.  And his replacement?  A green as grass unproven assistant who by all appearances, looks to be way over his head in the sports crazed city that eats people like him for appetizers. 

3.  A pitiful cap strapped team that has to jettison veteran talent to get under the cap.

4.  An aging roster combined with a front office that has time and time again shown that it can't draft for spit.

I hope that the history of the post 1960 Championship Eagles doesn't repeat itself for the 2017 Championship team.  I see lean times for this team for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think fans are overreacting. 2020 was a bad year. Fans wanted heads to roll and that's what we are seeing. The 1960 team didn't have salary caps and free agency as a league equalizer. This team will be back in the hunt sooner than you expect. 

I don't know where the rest of you got your promises, but even 1-15 would be one more win than the universe promised me. 

12 hours ago, brkmsn said:

I think fans are overreacting. 2020 was a bad year. Fans wanted heads to roll and that's what we are seeing. 

not the main head we wanted to see roll, so your prediction of a quick turnaround could prove to be folly. 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, olsilverhair said:

Procus  is a dopus 

Boo Bitch GIFs | Tenor