PFN Mock Simulator 7 Round Draft w/Trades

Green_Guinness

image.png.7f48a31f6b0ec77c879ec9414060f94a.png

image.png.4b96c39e88a8d60a3e1f541c2d656d6b.png

With all the quality Ss in this class I'd love to see us double dip since we currently have 10 picks, but could pick up more with a trade down.  I am coveting Ss with range and ball skills since this is a pass happy O first League where the rules favour the O more than the D.  TB took away KC's deep game with their Ss (and Winfield Jr. was a player I wanted us to draft) so having 2 young rangy ballhawking players who can grow into the roles together and form a formidable tandem for years to come would be pretty cool to have.  Moehrig and Grant are a pair that could do that.

Davis can really help the OL immediately if need be, but seems he would start out as a backup in 2021.  He'd be a great backup to have should the injury bug bite the OL again.

We all know we need starting quality LBs and Moses can step in and play.

Jones can be a solid 2nd unit pass rusher and plays the run well, too.  He's just not able to play inside in a NASCAR package, but we need young depth at DE.  I double dipped here taking Rumph later who has some upside.

We need CBs and I drafted 3 of them.  St-Juste is a 6'3" CB who still needs work, but has the uncoachables needed for the position.  Hall had 6 INTs and 25 PDs the last 3 seasons and can be moved around as needed.  Jolly is a slot CB who had 5 INTs (2 for pick-6) and 14 PDs the past 2 seasons.

Terry is the field stretcher at WR.  Big target and long strides.

We need a complimentary RB to Sanders (Scott is the 3rd down scat back to me, not RB2) so I took Mitchell late.  He's 5'11" 218 with good contact balance.  He also has soft hands and can catch out of the backfield.  He scored 37 rushing TDs his last 3 seasons (played all 4 years at Louisiana).  He only broke 150 carries once and was still under 200 that season so not a lot of mileage on him.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

image.png.7f48a31f6b0ec77c879ec9414060f94a.png

image.png.4b96c39e88a8d60a3e1f541c2d656d6b.png

With all the quality Ss in this class I'd love to see us double dip since we currently have 10 picks, but could pick up more with a trade down.  I am coveting Ss with range and ball skills since this is a pass happy O first League where the rules favour the O more than the D.  TB took away KC's deep game with their Ss (and Winfield Jr. was a player I wanted us to draft) so having 2 young rangy ballhawking players who can grow into the roles together and form a formidable tandem for years to come would be pretty cool to have.  Moehrig and Grant are a pair that could do that.

Davis can really help the OL immediately if need be, but seems he would start out as a backup in 2021.  He'd be a great backup to have should the injury bug bite the OL again.

We all know we need starting quality LBs and Moses can step in and play.

Jones can be a solid 2nd unit pass rusher and plays the run well, too.  He's just not able to play inside in a NASCAR package, but we need young depth at DE.  I double dipped here taking Rumph later who has some upside.

We need CBs and I drafted 3 of them.  St-Juste is a 6'3" CB who still needs work, but has the uncoachables needed for the position.  Hall had 6 INTs and 25 PDs the last 3 seasons and can be moved around as needed.  Jolly is a slot CB who had 5 INTs (2 for pick-6) and 14 PDs the past 2 seasons.

Terry is the field stretcher at WR.  Big target and long strides.

We need a complimentary RB to Sanders (Scott is the 3rd down scat back to me, not RB2) so I took Mitchell late.  He's 5'11" 218 with good contact balance.  He also has soft hands and can catch out of the backfield.  He scored 37 rushing TDs his last 3 seasons (played all 4 years at Louisiana).  He only broke 150 carries once and was still under 200 that season so not a lot of mileage on him.

Love this.

Great draft! Been beating the Moehrig/Grant drum for a while now. Trade down, take arguably best FS and SS in the draft. That tandem automatically makes the secondary better regardless of who's at CB. 

Also really like St-Juste in RD 5. Think he could mold into a good CB2.

Terry is an underrated addition at WR and could find his way onto the roster. Big player with a deep threat potential if he gets his act together. There are a few WR options at Pick 84 that might be more tempting. Dyami Brown and Tylan Wallace perhaps. But I also get not necessarily addressing the WR position early until the Eagles know what they have in Reagor, Fulgham, Watkins, and Hightower. Give the new staff a season to evaluate.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

Great draft! Been beating the Moehrig/Grant drum for a while now. Trade down, take arguably best FS and SS in the draft. That tandem automatically makes the secondary better regardless of who's at CB. 

Also really like St-Juste in RD 5. Think he could mold into a good CB2.

Terry is an underrated addition at WR and could find his way onto the roster. Big player with a deep threat potential if he gets his act together. There are a few WR options at Pick 84 that might be more tempting. Dyami Brown and Tylan Wallace perhaps. But I also get not necessarily addressing the WR position early until the Eagles know what they have in Reagor, Fulgham, Watkins, and Hightower. Give the new staff a season to evaluate.

This is my thinking as well.  Give me 2 Ss who can both cover with ball skills and range instead of one of them being the traditional in the box S (aka smaller yet quicker LB more or less) and they will really help out your CBs. 

• Like 1

Just pulled off an amazing trade down to 18 and still got Kyle Pitts. Lol

CAD2F3EC-B73A-431B-B198-30458E11A6F8.png

BA7D95E4-6039-4A19-B4BF-356575CA5ADC.png