Hunter Henry to patriots

DBW

I think that's a good signing for both parties there. Pats will utilise his skill sets and Henry will likely get the most out of that move. Well if they address their QB issue. 

To me it looks like Belichick is going back to the Gronkowki/Hernandez offense.

• Like 1

It's hard for me to get riled up about the Pats while their projected starting Qb is a washed up Cam.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

It's hard for me to get riled up about the Pats while their projected starting Qb is a washed up Cam.

Agreed. I mean he looked bad last year and whilst he doesn't have a lot to work with I'm still not going to be too worried about the Pats when he's still their QB.

14 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I can't see Newton starting. I read his one year deal really isn't that much if you look at the details. Garoppolo is my choice, but they are supposedly looking at all quarterbacks rumored to be on the trade block.

2 hours ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

I can't see Newton starting. I read his one year deal really isn't that much if you look at the details. Garoppolo is my choice, but they are supposedly looking at all quarterbacks rumored to be on the trade block.

Garroppolo also sucks.  I could see them taking the bama qb or even trading up for a Qb.

I’m really struggling to understand why everyone is acting like Jonu is so amazing. Dude has never had 500 yards and best was 41 receptions in a season. He’s alright but people acting like the Patriots got a stud with him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nipples said:

I’m really struggling to understand why everyone is acting like Jonu is so amazing. Dude has never had 500 yards and best was 41 receptions in a season. He’s alright but people acting like the Patriots got a stud with him. 

Neither is Henry.  They are both very athletic, nice complimentary pieces.  But a bunch of complimentary pieces doesn't make a passing game unless you have a really good Qb.