1st round poll

Traveler Vic

1st Round Pick Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. These are the people who most likely will be there at 6. Not necessarily in that order. I am not excluding the possibility of Another Player not listed..such as Penei Sewell or Wilson sliding down..but very unlikely.

• Da Vonte Smith WR
    • Kyle Pitts TE/WR
    • Justin Fields QB
    • Trey Lance QB
    • Rashawn Slater OT
    • Caleb Farley CB
    • Jaylen Waddle WR
    • Trade out of the position (If offered.)
  2. 2. If trade offered!!!!!! With so many needs and a possible trade offered...Would it be more prudent to select at:

• within top 10... such as 8 or 9
    • towards the bottom of the 1st round such as 20s and having a multiple 2nd and 3rd rounds extra picks.

I'm usually against the trade down move but if presented with the right offer I'd take it in a heartbeat, the right offer to me is swapping firsts plus their 2nd or the swap plus their 3rd and 4th......all picks are for this year!!

On 3/23/2021 at 1:06 PM, Aerolithe_Lion said:

We really need a DE, are there none worth the pick?

I dont think this is that big of a need. We have graham, Barnett, and sweat behind them. Plus can get a vet. 

We should groom Barnett to take over for graham. Then sweat to play opposite. 

2 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

I dont think this is that big of a need. We have graham, Barnett, and sweat behind them. Plus can get a vet. 

We should groom Barnett to take over for graham. Then sweat to play opposite. 

I just fear this time next year Barnett’s gonna want 15m$/yr and he just isn’t worth that.

If we have a shot at Watson it would involve clearing his numbers off the books

10 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I just fear this time next year Barnett’s gonna want 15m$/yr and he just isn’t worth that.

If we have a shot at Watson it would involve clearing his numbers off the books

That’s why we need to lock him up to a long term deal now. 

watson has 13 cases against him and counting. Hurts is also doing all the right things to be successful. I say we let it play out. 

bringing Watson in and having an old team with no draft picks (because we traded them all to get him) doesn’t sound like a winning formula.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, jsdarkstar said:

Eagles are now picking at 12. 

That’s great because I selected trade back to 12th and then depending who is available trade back again.. maybe 15,20 with the pats or bears even the skins looking to trade up for a qb possible 

On 4/4/2021 at 2:14 PM, Cheesteakitis said:

That’s great because I selected trade back to 12th and then depending who is available trade back again.. maybe 15,20 with the pats or bears even the skins looking to trade up for a qb possible 

That would be cool - trade back again w Wash or Chi and get another second then take a WR like Bateman, CB like the kid from Georgia and an interior lineman who can play guard or center. We need starter quality players now at all three positions. We can use the two thirds and the rest of the picks to get BPA and probably get a power RB,  developmental safety, LB, OL, DL, etc.