So How Much Better?

nicks

Now that we signed Flacco, how much are we better than Dallas? Looking forward to Howie's next gaffe on Draft Day. Oh my, Easles have such a l..o..n..g way to go

• Haha 1

you have to go through me or hpenis to post in here, are we clear

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 7:27 AM, nicks said:

Now that we signed Flacco, how much are we better than Dallas? Looking forward to Howie's next gaffe on Draft Day. Oh my, Easles have such a l..o..n..g way to go

Great post nicks.  I just hung a new birdhouse in my backyard with a really thick rope.  I'd like to find another place for it so I can replace it with your neck.  The birds are relentless too.  They'll peck your face until you have no skin.  The hummingbirds should be here soon too.  Once I see one, I'll dump a gallon of sugar water on your scalp and watch those little bastids poke you slowly while their little wings flap.  I'll hire a professional photographer to take pictures of their wings flapping 15 times per second, and sickos will love it, and I'll start a new business because of it.  Thanks nicks.   

You know what is so much better? 

Your Mom.

and the all knowing speak again...you forgot to enable the Eagles...Dallas picks ahead of the Eagles AGAIN....and who will we get?????Mom response time again.....