MOCK 3.0 Post Trade w/ Depth Chart

dsryan24

I'm pretty sure Howie is done with signings, it looks like Ertz is not commanding any trade currently, but come draft day i think there will be a trade made with him. 

TRADES- Zach Ertz traded to Titans for 2022 conditional 7th round pick (becomes 6th if he starts all games, 5th if he eclipses 50 catches)

RESIGN- Richard Rodgers TE (1 year)

DRAFT-

ROUND 1- Jaylen Waddle WR Alabama- Waddle is a generational talent and is kind of stuck behind other generational talent in this draft. He has Tyreek Hill written all over him, having him and Reagor as deep threats, and then Fulgham and Goedert as your possession receivers will help out Jalen Hurts majorly.

ROUND 2- Asante Samuel Jr CB Florida State- Asante Jr fills in on the other side of Slay, and is ball-hawk just like his father. Much needed depth at the CB position behind Slay that can help turn the ball over also.

ROUND 3- Andre Cisco S Syracuse- Cisco provide more youth that is much needed in the secondary. Cisco could take over for McLeod or Harris after next year.

ROUND 3- Tay Gowan CB Central Florida- More much needed depth in the secondary,  Gowan can compete for the starting nickel job with Maddox right away.

ROUND 4- Quincy Roche EDGE Miami- Rocheis a nice rotational EDGE that could fill in right away on a rotational basis. 

ROUND 5- Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma- A big back that the Eagles clearly lack. Can get the 3rd and 1 and goalline carries. Miles Sanders fantasy owners may not like this pick, but he needs to be preserved and continue to be the big play guy.

ROUND 6- Kenny Yeboah TE Ole Miss- Yeboah has big play potential. Ole Miss seems to always produce solid TEs. Yeboah could compete for playing time behind Goedert right away.

ROUND 6- Bobby Brown III DT Texas A&M- This teams needs a lot of depth, and youth. So build up behind Cox & Hargrave here with Brown, who will compete with Ridgeway and McGill for playing time.

ROUND 6- Feleipe Franks QB Arkansas- Franks is a nice project arm that could learn from Flacco, could become a nice backup eventually.

ROUND 7- Tony Fields LB West Virginia-  More depth for the LB core behind Edwards and Singleton. 

ROUND 7- Michael Menet C Penn State-Depth along the interior offensive line behind Kelce.

DEPTH

QB- Hurts, Flacco, Franks

RB- Sanders, Scott, Stevenson,

WR- Waddle, Fulgham, Reagor, Ward, Hightower, Watkins, Arcega-Whiteside

TE- Goedert, Rodgers, Yeboah

LT- Mailata, Dillard

LG- Seumalo, Dillard

C- Kelce, Seumalo,

RG- Brooks, Herbig

RT- Johnson, Driscoll

LE- Graham, Sweat

DT- Cox, Ridgeway

DT- Hargrave, McGill

RE- Barnett, Roche, Ostman

LB- Singleton, Taylor, Avery

LB- Edwards, Bradley, Fields

CB- Slay, Seymour

CB- Samuel Jr, James

NB- Gowan, Maddox

FS- McLeod, Cisco, Adams

SS- Harris, Wallace

K- Elliot

P- Siposs 

KR- Scott,

PR- Reagor

LS- Lovato

PRACTICE SQUAD- C Menet, WR Tate, DB Arnold, CB Taylor, OT Toth, LB Smith, DT Williams

• Sad 1

I'd keep Ertz if all we get is a 2022 conditional 7th.

I agree with the Titans as a landing spot for him, though - they are one of the few playoff contenders with a vacancy at TE.

Big fan of Gowan, but Cisco is too much of a freelancer for me. I'd prefer one of the good LB's (Browning/Davis/Cox/McGrone) instead at pick #70.

Stevenson would be a steal in R5.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Couch Potato said:

I'd keep Ertz if all we get is a 2022 conditional 7th.

I agree with the Titans as a landing spot for him, though - they are one of the few playoff contenders with a vacancy at TE.

Big fan of Gowan, but Cisco is too much of a freelancer for me. I'd prefer one of the good LB's (Browning/Davis/Cox/McGrone) instead at pick #70.

Stevenson would be a steal in R5.

Thx for reacting first.

I think Waddle is too similar to Reagor, Samuel is too small to play on the outside especially in a Gannon (Zimmer) style defense, Roche might be better of in a 3-4 scheme as a rush OLB, if we draft a safety in that late 3rd/4th round range I can name you a couple I’d take over Cisco, you know I like Gowan and agreed Stevenson would be a steal in the 5th.

If I had to guess; we won’t go receiver in the first. OL, DL or corner. Either Paye, Slater, Vera-Tucker, Horn, Surtain with Phillips and Ojulari (might be better of in a 3-4 but surprisingly has similar height, weight etc than Paye) as wild cards.

Me?! I want Horn or Surtain and get that DB field back to their glory days under Gannon. Finally getting it right at the position so you won’t have to spend on guys like Asomugha, Maxwell, Williams, Darby, Nolan, Fletcher and lately Slay in FA or by trade.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, dsryan24 said:

I'm pretty sure Howie is done with signings, it looks like Ertz is not commanding any trade currently, but come draft day i think there will be a trade made with him. 

TRADES- Zach Ertz traded to Titans for 2022 conditional 7th round pick (becomes 6th if he starts all games, 5th if he eclipses 50 catches)

RESIGN- Richard Rodgers TE (1 year)

DRAFT-

ROUND 1- Jaylen Waddle WR Alabama- Waddle is a generational talent and is kind of stuck behind other generational talent in this draft. He has Tyreek Hill written all over him, having him and Reagor as deep threats, and then Fulgham and Goedert as your possession receivers will help out Jalen Hurts majorly.

ROUND 2- Asante Samuel Jr CB Florida State- Asante Jr fills in on the other side of Slay, and is ball-hawk just like his father. Much needed depth at the CB position behind Slay that can help turn the ball over also.

ROUND 3- Andre Cisco S Syracuse- Cisco provide more youth that is much needed in the secondary. Cisco could take over for McLeod or Harris after next year.

ROUND 3- Tay Gowan CB Central Florida- More much needed depth in the secondary,  Gowan can compete for the starting nickel job with Maddox right away.

ROUND 4- Quincy Roche EDGE Miami- Rocheis a nice rotational EDGE that could fill in right away on a rotational basis. 

ROUND 5- Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma- A big back that the Eagles clearly lack. Can get the 3rd and 1 and goalline carries. Miles Sanders fantasy owners may not like this pick, but he needs to be preserved and continue to be the big play guy.

ROUND 6- Kenny Yeboah TE Ole Miss- Yeboah has big play potential. Ole Miss seems to always produce solid TEs. Yeboah could compete for playing time behind Goedert right away.

ROUND 6- Bobby Brown III DT Texas A&M- This teams needs a lot of depth, and youth. So build up behind Cox & Hargrave here with Brown, who will compete with Ridgeway and McGill for playing time.

ROUND 6- Feleipe Franks QB Arkansas- Franks is a nice project arm that could learn from Flacco, could become a nice backup eventually.

ROUND 7- Tony Fields LB West Virginia-  More depth for the LB core behind Edwards and Singleton. 

ROUND 7- Michael Menet C Penn State-Depth along the interior offensive line behind Kelce.

DEPTH

QB- Hurts, Flacco, Franks

RB- Sanders, Scott, Stevenson,

WR- Waddle, Fulgham, Reagor, Ward, Hightower, Watkins, Arcega-Whiteside

TE- Goedert, Rodgers, Yeboah

LT- Mailata, Dillard

LG- Seumalo, Dillard

C- Kelce, Seumalo,

RG- Brooks, Herbig

RT- Johnson, Driscoll

LE- Graham, Sweat

DT- Cox, Ridgeway

DT- Hargrave, McGill

RE- Barnett, Roche, Ostman

LB- Singleton, Taylor, Avery

LB- Edwards, Bradley, Fields

CB- Slay, Seymour

CB- Samuel Jr, James

NB- Gowan, Maddox

FS- McLeod, Cisco, Adams

SS- Harris, Wallace

K- Elliot

P- Siposs 

KR- Scott,

PR- Reagor

LS- Lovato

PRACTICE SQUAD- C Menet, WR Tate, DB Arnold, CB Taylor, OT Toth, LB Smith, DT Williams

Some of it is ok. I can see Waddle. Not my first or second choice, but I can see it. But your corner guys are terrible. AS2 was a great college cb and will make a very good nickel guy, but he is too short at 5'10 to be a NFL outside cb. Gowan has the height, but is pretty thin. Needs to add 10-15 lbs of muscle. Should easily be able to get him in 5th or 6th. And look at your outside CB depth. What happens if Slay is injured? you have virtually nothing behind. You could easily bring back Strap, or another guy to be backup nickel after draft. We really have to add QUALITY outside cb guys this year. Either rd 1 and 3, or at worst 2 and 3.

Waddle will likely be gone by 7.  Yes we need defenders at all levels, but I don't see the rd. fit with any of them.

Eagles have a clear preference for QB/CB/O&DT & DE in round1 .

The trade down reinforces.

They will likely choose between a corner (Horn or Surtain) a versatile OL (Slater) or a DE (Paye) when 12 comes up. 

• Like 1

I'm not real high on it, but thanks for the read.