So Michael Rappaport is a total ****

hoosierdaddy

look up the Dinner for 5 series, season 4 episode 4.

At one point Jay Mohr has enough of Rapport and tells him to go f*** himself after  Rapport kinda implies that  Mohr is you know...maybe an a**hole.

100% agreed. The most recent reason I hate him is that he started playing fantasy sports idk like 3 years ago and now he forces himself onto the fantasy radio channel like he has an ounce of insight

He played an Eagles fan who trolled a giants fan played by Patton Oswalt in Big Fan.  Then he gets shot, so there's that.

On 4/4/2021 at 1:24 PM, wholesale_Melvin said:

look up the Dinner for 5 series, season 4 episode 4.

At one point Jay Mohr has enough of Rapport and tells him to go f*** himself after  Rapport kinda implies that  Mohr is you know...maybe an a**hole.

On a side note, search for the Bert Kreischer / Jay Mohr story on YouTube. Apparently, that guy sucks, too.

First off - People suck on social media, it's getting way too out of hand. I don't blame Rappaport for being frustrated at KD. You least expect it out of someone with a professional relationship.

But Rappaport is doing this actor/comedian into sports thing. He likes to talk tough in front of a microphone for attention. He rattled a nest and Durant stung back. Don't release the DMs with KDs name on it; I feel he went a step too far. Or, stop doing whatever this bit is supposed to be in front of the camera.

4 hours ago, toolg said:

First off - People suck on social media, it's getting way too out of hand. I don't blame Rappaport for being frustrated at KD. You least expect it out of someone with a professional relationship.

But Rappaport is doing this actor/comedian into sports thing. He likes to talk tough in front of a microphone for attention. He rattled a nest and Durant stung back. Don't release the DMs with KDs name on it; I feel he went a step too far. Or, stop doing this tough talking guy thing in front of the camera.

Yeah Durant was worth for the sheet he said back to him but, Rappaport was also pushing his buttons. I used to like Mike and I thought it was mostly him playing into his bit, then realized he was actually being a huge jack ass

There is a hilarious video of Dave Portnoy deposition where El Pres absolutely demolishes Rapaport's lawyer.

It's on YouTube.  I'm not posting a link while on mobile.  Look it up.  It's gold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

There is a hilarious video of Dave Portnoy deposition where El Pres absolutely demolishes Rapaport's lawyer.

It's on YouTube.  I'm not posting a link while on mobile.  Look it up.  It's gold.

And now I know this exists

official-dave-portnoy-michael-rapaport-c

• Like 1

Not a good look for Durant, but I've always disliked Durant. 

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He doesn't like birds, either...

I love the fact that you remember Friends moments for certain posts. Lol

16 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I love the fact that you remember Friends moments for certain posts. Lol

lol I've watched it a lot over the years. 

12 hours ago, DBW said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t give a F about either one of these guys? Or el presi-D-bag? 

Nope. Im with you on all counts. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DBW said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t give a F about either one of these guys? Or el presi-D-bag? 

SlTIpkR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Well Patton Oswalt is an insufferable d bag as well.  So there's that.  

Obviously spoilers (including the ending of the movie) but if you need a reason to watch it:

Spoiler

1) He gets the absolute snot beaten out of him by a Giants player who he caught buying drugs (but was too stupid to realize he was buying drugs)

2) Is in jail at the end of the film for shooting Michael Rappaport with a paint gun in an eagles bar.