Tyson Campbell (Georgia CB) -- DRAFTED BY JACKSONVILLE #33

Alphagrand

Through no fault of his own Campbell seems to be sliding a bit in the mock drafts, due to rising prospects like Horn and Georgia’s other CB Eric Stokes and his 4.26 40 time.  Campbell is no slouch, either — running 4.34 and 4.39 in his two runs during a solid pro day.

Campbell is 6’2, 185 lbs, a very willing tackler, capable of scoring plays on D.  If he’s still on the board at the start of Round 3 he’d be a good option for the Eagles at CB:

• Like 1

I'd take him in Round 2 easily, especially if we go offense with the 12th pick. Campbell in Round 3 would be a steal IMO.

Campbell is better than Stokes IMO. I would highly consider Campbell at #37 depending who is on the board. Campbell needs to brush up on his technique but he has all the tools to be a good corner in this league. As of late I have not liked Georgia corners but the next breed of Georgia corners are going to be nasty. Remember the name Kelee Ringo in a couple of years. Redshirt last year due to shoulder surgery but this season should be SEC defensive freshman all-american.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

Is 37 too high for campbell?

Yeah it probably is. A trade back may make some sense? But with some of the players still on the board id stay put and take BPA.

7 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Is 37 too high for campbell?

I personally don’t think so. I thought he was better than Stokes. Campbell is my best corner available right now