Kelvin Joseph (Kentucky CB) -- DRAFTED BY DALLAS #44

EagleVA

CB is the position that the Eagles desperately need to hit on, they need a corner that can run with the opposing teams fastest receiver with no safety help.

I don't think they need to spend their first round pick to get him as there are several CBs that fit the bill.  Chances are Farley will be gone and even if he's not the back injury scares me. 

You have the Georgia corner Stokes that will fit the bill but you also have two Kentucky corners that can get the job done, namely Kelvin Joseph and Brandin Echols, both of whom turned in 4.28 40s on their first attempts.   

Joseph is rated higher and has better size at 5'11'' 197 but I actually like Echols better, he's kinda smallish at 5'10''' 180, 42'' vertical, and 13 reps of 225, he plays fast and is a very good tackler......both are well rounded players.

Kentucky Pro Day Results

The thread is about Joseph, but you tell us you like Echols better. Seems like it should be a thread for Echols.

As for Joseph, Im confident he wont be on our board due to character issues. He transferred once because of it. And his early declaration for the draft was more like a get the hell out of here from Kentucky. 

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

The thread is about Joseph, but you tell us you like Echols better. Seems like it should be a thread for Echols.

As for Joseph, Im confident he wont be on our board due to character issues. He transferred once because of it. And his early declaration for the draft was more like a get the hell out of here from Kentucky. 

Seconded.

11 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I put Joseph in the thread because he's rated higher and I didn't want to created two threads, two birds, one stone.

• 3 weeks later...