Mac Jones

nicks

Yes I remember before the Eagles dropped down to # 12, and if they were considering a QB at #6, I mentioned Mac Jones....Oh and did the know it alls come out and put me down and Laugh.....well I see that he is the odds favorite to be 3rd QB taken......and the Eagles are just separately looking forward to surrounding HURTS with WEAPONS....They could have Brady, Rogers and YA Tittle, and still lose with the "loser" corte of receivers....

• Haha 1

Can't tell if this is serious or not...

Here's the problem with Mac Jones: is he so good because he is a rare talent or is he so good because he's been playing with elite talent at Alabama?  Sure he's hella accurate, but that's behind an elite line, with an elite RB, elite receiving weapons, etc.  You can relax and play your game.  Opposing teams have to respect the run and you can take some shots at 50-50 balls downfield because you have the receiving talent.  Does this translate to the NFL?  Who knows...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Can't tell if this is serious or not...

Here's the problem with Mac Jones: is he so good because he is a rare talent or is he so good because he's been playing with elite talent at Alabama?  Sure he's hella accurate, but that's behind an elite line, with an elite RB, elite receiving weapons, etc.  You can relax and play your game.  Opposing teams have to respect the run and you can take some shots at 50-50 balls downfield because you have the receiving talent.  Does this translate to the NFL?  Who knows...

Bingo. 

Now could that translate to the NFL? Of course. SF could actually be a great spot for him because they have a good OL and they have weapons. They also have a good offensive HC who gets creative so he could be in a good spot. But I think you win with Jones rather than because of him. 

• Like 1