"Villagers React On NFL Brutal Hits ! Tribal People React On American Football"

VaBeach_Eagle

I ran across this on YouTube, and as you might expect, I thought that there'd be some hits by Dawk in the video, but there weren't. Whoever made the thumbnail just used his picture to represent "NFL Power". Still, it was an entertaining video to watch them see "American Football" for the first time  and see their reactions to some of the hits lol. It's about 20 minutes long, if you watch the entire video. 

• Haha 3

I haven't had a chance to watch it, but tell me if no Dawk on Vick they at LEAST had this:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 9:49 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I ran across this on YouTube, and as you might expect, I thought that there'd be some hits by Dawk in the video, but there weren't. Whoever made the thumbnail just used his picture to represent "NFL Power". Still, it was an entertaining video to watch them see "American Football" for the first time  and see their reactions to some of the hits lol. It's about 20 minutes long, if you watch the entire video. 

No doubt, you're the Video King........."OMG, he broke his neck"

On 4/28/2021 at 12:15 PM, paco said:

I haven't had a chance to watch it, but tell me if no Dawk on Vick they at LEAST had this:

Such a perfect tackle, but you know this would be a fine and possible suspension today.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ever since I watched a couple of that kind of video, YouTube has been recommending videos like this to me, mostly those guys in the video above, but also this group of Pakistanis. 

Yesterday's video had them trying a 'Philly Cheesesteak' for the first time. If course, it's just a steak and cheese sub, not a true Philly Cheesesteak (which I've personally never had but hope to one day). 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Ever since I watched a couple of that kind of video, YouTube has been recommending videos like this to me, mostly those guys in the video above, but also this group of Pakistanis. 

Yesterday's video had them trying a 'Philly Cheesesteak' for the first time. If course, it's just a steak and cheese sub, not a true Philly Cheesesteak (which I've personally never had but hope to one day). 

what is this yellowish substance ?
ironically heard both at Pats and/or genos and when the plumber does a job in norristown.