Alternative mock - corner first

ManchesterEagle

TRADE! Eagles trade pick 12 2022 3rd rounder and 235 for Broncos pick 9.  In this scenario either all 5 QBs are gone or the Broncos don't like whichever is left. Broncos want to get out and hope they get a high 3rd next year. Eagles seize opportunity to jump in front of Dallas.

9  Patrick Surtain - CB - Eagles get the top corner in the draft ahead of Dallas. He will fit in perfectly with what Gannan wants to do in Philly and finally give us a legitimate outside corner opposite Slay. He's ready to start straight away. Great pick for the short and long term.

37 Terrance Marshall JR - WR - I debated long and hard about whether to invest yet another high pick on a WR, but ultimately unless the Eagles are really confident in Fulgham's run of 5 games, I think Marshall JR makes a ton of sense here.

70 Rashad Weaver - DE - after addressing the two principle needs, it's time to go back to reinforcing the lines. Weaver has a safe floor as a rotational DE, but a year further removed from injury has upside as well. Good pick in this spot. 

84 - Kendrick Green - G - this feels like the right spot to add needed depth and a potential future starter to the interior of the line. Green needs some work, but the tools are all there.

123 - Michael Carter RB - interesting prospect. Needs some polishing but explosive and could immediately make waves as a 3rd round back. Secures the ball nicely - important for Eagles

150 - Cameron McGrone - LB - roll of the dice, but this guy has serious upside. Hopefully one of him and Taylor can develop behind our current starters.

189   Darius Stills - DT - Eagles have shown a lot of interest in this guy and he makes immediate sense to fit into the rotation..

224 James Wiggins S - had injury issues - but playmaker with a big ceiling. 

234 Rachad Wildgoose JR - CB - wild card upside pick. Can battle early for slot receiver, but also has the ability to play outside if needed. 

240 Sam Cooper - G - undersized, but intriguing skill set for Stoutland to develop.

• Like 2

I'm down with this. I'm not huge on trading up to get Surtain (or Horn for that matter) but it may be a necessity at this point if they want to go CB. 

I like CB, WR, DE though. That's a good combo in my opinion.

And I like Green and Carter to follow.

• Like 1