Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (Notre Dame LB) — DRAFTED BY CLEVELAND #52

philafan4o8

Surprised this was not a topic (sorry if I missed it lol). I did not want him at 12 but he is excellent value in round 2. Immediate plug and play guy and the Eagles want a linebacker that can play in sub packages. He checks all the boxes and is one of the better cover LBs in the draft. He said he would love to play for Philly and I think we would love to have him. We may need to part with 5th or 6th rounder to jump Miami though. It would be worth the selection.

I think the knock on him is he is an undersized LB that goes for the big hit instead of wrapping up. Definitely cause for concern. Eagles have options at 37.

• Like 1

Best overall player left.  Good cover guy. Speed.   Good blitzer.  Was even used as a sefety.

Probably won't be there for us.  But would be a tremendous pick, if he is.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

Best overall player left.  Good cover guy. Speed.   Good blitzer.  Was even used as a sefety.

Probably won't be there for us.  But would be a tremendous pick, if he is.

He might not be but I've not really looked at the needs of those teams ahead of us...

Please get him, he's a top 15 rated player whose falling, make up for Metcalf, roll the dice.

I would trade one of next year's first to make sure we got him. Then pick creed with 37.

I doubt he makes it to 37.  My guess is Jacksonville picks him up at 33.  

1 hour ago, VeeMak said:

I doubt he makes it to 37.  My guess is Jacksonville picks him up at 33.  

Unfortunately, I agree with this.