Caden Sterns (Texas S) — DRAFTED BY DENVER #152

philafan4o8

Still have yet to address the secondary in the draft. With 8 picks on day 3 I would hope they attempt to find someone to help this secondary. When it comes to playmakers in the defensive backfield it is hard to see any other safety available being a better playmaker than Caden Sterns. Highly recruited out of HS and show flashes of greatness at Texas. Is a lengthy safety with good range. Would be a good pick maybe in round 5 if he falls. Has some tackling and injury concerns but this is day 3. You can take those type of risk on players with injury and character concerns on day 3

• Like 2

Absolute joke that they've not addressed the secondary yet. They Absolutely should have addressed it on day two. But of course we have Howie as GM.

• Like 1

This has been one of my guys from the start.  I wanted Moehrig, but ill gladly take Sterns at this point.

18 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

This has been one of my guys from the start.  I wanted Moehrig, but ill gladly take Sterns at this point.

Agreed. All the talent in the world but just needs to stay healthy and get coached up a bit. 

9 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Agreed. All the talent in the world but just needs to stay healthy and get coached up a bit. 

I'd even take Wade at this point and see what the coaches can do with him

2 hours ago, Han Solo said:

I'd even take Wade at this point and see what the coaches can do with him

Absolutely! Wade had an off year but he should not still be on the board

Damn you Denver! Close this one out