Jordan Hicks (Cardinals LB) -- Potential Trade?

Cheesteakitis

2 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Cardinals give LB Jordan Hicks permission to seek trade

https://www.nfl.com/news/cardinals-give-lb-jordan-hicks-permission-to-seek-trade

we left him go because he was always injured now he hasn’t missed a game in the last two years! Is it time to bring him back?

I guarantee you he will dislocate an eyebrow as soon as the trade goes through and miss the season.

Yes! was just about to post this. Hes much better than what we got, bring him home

Depends what the price is to be honest. A fourth or fifth? Yeah I'd do that. Any higher? No I don't think I would. 

Dang I wish the eagles had a LB like this...oh wait...

6 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Dang I wish the eagles had a LB like this...oh wait...

Thing is he struggled to stay healthy here. And he got paid a pretty good contract given those injuries. 

4 hours ago, Infam said:

I want him back. He's just a good football player.

He's definitely a good football player there's very little argument there. He would improve this teams LB corps.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Thing is he struggled to stay healthy here. And he got paid a pretty good contract given those injuries. 

I know just a joke. They really could have afforded him but the injuries were a concern 

It'd be great to have him back, but I wonder what the price would be, both in picks and in cap.

And Howie really needs to be getting something done at CB.

53 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

It'd be great to have him back, but I wonder what the price would be, both in picks and in cap.

And Howie really needs to be getting something done at CB.

Think the highest I would trade would be a 5th round pick... or as I have seen suggested some places Ertz.

43 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Think the highest I would trade would be a 5th round pick... or as I have seen suggested some places Ertz.

We wouldn’t even need to trade that, hes now a bench player on a not good team making starter money, and no one else has a connection to him like we do.

We could probably offer a 6th to outbid the other teams offering to swap 7ths for him

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, Cheesteakitis said:

Cardinals give LB Jordan Hicks permission to seek trade

https://www.nfl.com/news/cardinals-give-lb-jordan-hicks-permission-to-seek-trade

we left him go because he was always injured now he hasn’t missed a game in the last two years! Is it time to bring him back?

Just like the water in the city is the magic that creates Amoroso rolls, the same water injures our players.

7 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Just like the water in the city is the magic that creates Amoroso rolls, the same water injures our players.

But kept them invincible for Chip

Hopefully it’s the regime and everything reverts again with Maroon 5 being the coaching staff

• 1 month later...

Unless he takes a massive paycut, won't happen

I’d rather go into the season with what we have  at linebacker than trade draft picks for one.