NFL Thinks Eagles Will Suck in 2021

wrestlevessel

Ranking the NFL's worst-to-first candidates in 2021: 49ers, Falcons, Broncos ready to rise?

From the article:

I don't think the Eagles are very good, but the NFC East is objectively bad. So maybe I have Philly a little low on this list -- especially considering I'm more of a believer in Jalen Hurts than many other folks in this industry. I love DeVonta Smith, too, and think he will be a star right away. So, what's the problem?

Well, I'm concerned about ... um ... everything else. From a snake-bitten offensive line to a defense riddled with holes in the back seven. I know new coach Nick Sirianni loves rock-paper-scissors, but don't know much about his potential as a head man.

dammit, here i thought the eagles were super bowl bound next season. 

• Haha 1

OL is great with god depth and only 1 hole in back 7

Narratives are easy to follow for lazy people

this thread takes it balls deep, so shutup alphatater, and stay out of rnr, we clear?

• 2 months later...

I mean look... The national guys always love to dump on us so this could just be them doing that. 

I think in Philly the fans and media are very close to the team and so as a result we either exaggerate our flaws or we think we are going to be really good when actually we aren't. 

There's always a balance to these things. I don't have high expectations for this team this year but I do think it's foolish to say we are going to flat out stink. There's too many unknowns at this point to say we are going to be very good or very bad. The reality? We probably will be in the middle. We have a talented roster but we have issues or question marks in some key areas. And I think last year's disaster does come with some caveats that national guys are now overlooking. 

11 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean look... The national guys always love to dump on us so this could just be them doing that. 

It is not about national guys "dumping" on the team.  Go look at the Vegas odds for the NFC East and the Super Bowl. 

Vegas is pretty consistently right, and they have the Eagles last in the NFC East, and 27th in odds to win the Super Bowl.

50 minutes ago, downundermike said:

It is not about national guys "dumping" on the team.  Go look at the Vegas odds for the NFC East and the Super Bowl. 

Vegas is pretty consistently right, and they have the Eagles last in the NFC East, and 27th in odds to win the Super Bowl.

But I think that's based so much off of last year...

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But I think that's based so much off of last year...

Vegas does what they do with the facts, and they are mostly correct.  They are not basing it on last year, emotions, or any nonsense.  Their business is to make money.

43 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Vegas does what they do with the facts, and they are mostly correct.  They are not basing it on last year, emotions, or any nonsense.  Their business is to make money.

So Youre Saying Theres A Chance GIFs | Tenor