Players the 76ers have scouted/shown interest in

HazletonEagle

Will do my best to update this with as much as I can find. Certainly, please help add anything you see as well.

Workout with 76ers:

Kevin Obanor- F -Oral Roberts

Matt Mitchell- G- SDSU 

Justin Jaworski- G- Lafayette

Austin Reaves- G- Oklahoma

Chandler Vaudrin- G- Winthrop

Julian Champagnie- G -St. John's Returning to school

Interviews:

Josh Primo- G- Alabama

Trey Murphy- F- Virginia

Josh Christopher- G- ASU

Tre Mann- G- Florida

Isaiah Todd -F- G League Ignite

Terrence Shannon -G- Texas Tech

Team at Pro Day:

Note: NBA teams were not allowed to attend agency pro days unless they were held as part of the combine. As such, I have seen no reports of the team attending certain players agency pro day.

These are the agency pro days I have see mentioned as happening during the combine. With the convenient time and place, we can probably asssume the 6ers were at all of them.

Tandem pro day

Excel pro day

Roc Nation pro day

Octagon pro day

BDA Sports pro day

Beyond pro day

Imperative pro day

Justin Grasso: #Alabama guard Josh Primo says he only worked out for the #Bulls but spoke to about 10 other teams. The #Sixers weren’t one of them, but he said he believes he’ll be speaking to Philly soon.

Jeff Goodman: Former Oral Roberts standout Kevin Obanor’s preference is to remain in the NBA Draft process, but he’s covering his bases by entering the transfer portal. He’s worked out for Golden State, working out for the Cavs today, has Philadelphia and Orlando scheduled for next week.

Zach Braziller: St John’s Julian Champagnie also has a workout with the 76ers on July 6 per source. #sjubb

I believe they also met with ASU’s josh Christopher 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I believe they also met with ASU’s josh Christopher 

Yep.  I think I posted that a while ago in the other thread and couldn't remember who it was. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Keith Pompey: Former Iowa center Luka Garza worked out for the #Sixers today. He’s the 2021 consensus NCAA national player of the year. He’s also Iowa’s first two-time unanimous consensus first-team All-American. Garza is projected to go late first round to mid second round in the #NBA draft. pic.twitter.com/xH8UBfQOaX 2 hours ago – via Twitter PompeyOnSixers

• Like 2

On 7/21/2021 at 10:31 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Keith Pompey: Former Iowa center Luka Garza worked out for the #Sixers today. He’s the 2021 consensus NCAA national player of the year. He’s also Iowa’s first two-time unanimous consensus first-team All-American. Garza is projected to go late first round to mid second round in the #NBA draft. pic.twitter.com/xH8UBfQOaX 2 hours ago – via Twitter PompeyOnSixers

there's my pick. peefect to spell Embiid

A couple her that I don't have yet.  Will get around to updating them in the OP sometime. 

The Sixers have brought in a few players for pre-draft workouts, including Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Villanova), Luka Garza (Iowa), Neemias Queta (Utah State).

https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphia-76ers/first-round-trades/