The Basketball Tournament - Jimmer Time!

The_Omega

It’s on ESPN2 right now. Put a team together, go play for $1,000,000 in a winner take all tournament. Of course, when you’re playing for a million dollars, d00des are going to put some pretty F’ing good teams together. This is awesome. Not only can these guys play, but they’re giving it all. 

• Like 1

Loving it. If you’re a basketball fan, and aren’t watching it, start watching it.

Don’t like late-game fouling? The Elam Ending is for you.

Designed to preserve a more natural end of game finish, the Elam Ending calls for the game clock to be shut off at the first dead ball under four minutes in the fourth quarter or second half. A target score is then established by adding eight points to the leading team’s score. For example, if the score is 80-72, the two teams will play until someone reaches 88. With no game clock in play, trailing teams are allowed to focus on getting stops and buckets, rather than intentionally fouling.

You thinking about putting a WU squad together for next time?

47 minutes ago, TV Guy said:

You thinking about putting a WU squad together for next time?

You in?  I'll bring the orange slices and juice pouches, so we'll just need a few guys to bring some game.  Maybe you could ask hunt.  He doesn't return my calls.  According to the announcers, two of the teams to beat are playing tonight at 7pm.  Should be a humdinger.

I can give you 3 and D up and down the floor twice, and I'm out. :lol:

7 hours ago, TV Guy said:

I can give you 3 and D up and down the floor twice, and I'm out. :lol:

With a 30 second shot clock, that might be problematic. Tell your agent to keep their phone on, and we'll get in touch.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Championship game tonight at 9 on ESPN. $1 million winner take all. Gonna be brutal.

• 11 months later...