August 7, 20215 yr Edward Snowden was tweeting about this. So was Julian Sanchez from CATO i think Sanchez nails it here. The idea that every photo and text on everyone’s phone will be scanned going forward is unsettling. This article is worth a read... https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/08/apple-explains-how-iphones-will-scan-photos-for-child-sexual-abuse-images/
August 7, 20215 yr I’m just thinking… so if I give a girl a dick pic when Im 15, then that photo goes into the system. If I give another girl a dick pic when I’m 20… my dick doesn’t look any different really when I’m 20. So does Apple think my new girl has child porn?
August 8, 20215 yr 40 minutes ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said: I’m just thinking… so if I give a girl a dick pic when Im 15, then that photo goes into the system. If I give another girl a dick pic when I’m 20… my dick doesn’t look any different really when I’m 20. So does Apple think my new girl has child porn? If they base it on size, probably yeah.
August 8, 20215 yr 47 minutes ago, Bill said: If they base it on size, probably yeah. Shut it down, there's no further for this thread to go
August 8, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, Bill said: If they base it on size, probably yeah. Man, that was setup on a tee.
August 8, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said: I’m just thinking… so if I give a girl a dick pic when Im 15, then that photo goes into the system. If I give another girl a dick pic when I’m 20… my dick doesn’t look any different really when I’m 20. So does Apple think my new girl has child porn? Ask that EDP dude. He’s an expert in this subject
August 8, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said: I’m just thinking… so if I give a girl a dick pic when Im 15, then that photo goes into the system. If I give another girl a dick pic when I’m 20… my dick doesn’t look any different really when I’m 20. So does Apple think my new girl has child porn? You sure you were thinking when you decided to post this?
August 9, 20215 yr On 8/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, DBW said: Ask that EDP dude. He’s an expert in this subject Did anything ever happen with that? I think his YT channel is still up and running.
August 9, 20215 yr On 8/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, Bill said: If they base it on size, probably yeah. /the internet
August 9, 20215 yr On 8/7/2021 at 7:24 PM, Seventy_Yard_FG said: I’m just thinking… so if I give a girl a dick pic when Im 15, then that photo goes into the system. If I give another girl a dick pic when I’m 20… my dick doesn’t look any different really when I’m 20. So does Apple think my new girl has child porn?
Create an account or sign in to comment