Dynasty Rookie Rankings

Wentzylvania

I have the 1st overall pick in this years dynasty draft. The league is standard scoring and I have a lot of work to do since I took the team over after someone else. I have a couple building blocks so far (Saquan Barkley, Carson Wentz, Deebo Samuel). If you had the first pick this year what rookie are you targeting? 

6 hours ago, Wentzylvania said:

I have the 1st overall pick in this years dynasty draft. The league is standard scoring and I have a lot of work to do since I took the team over after someone else. I have a couple building blocks so far (Saquan Barkley, Carson Wentz, Deebo Samuel). If you had the first pick this year what rookie are you targeting? 

In PPR I would have said Clyde hands down. In standard I would highly debate between Swift and Taylor. 

I’m debating between Clyde, Dobbins and Taylor. It’s not an easy decision especially for a dynasty league. 

To me, it's Edwards-Helaire then it's everyone else. He goes to the Chiefs with a job already lined-up. Perfect skillset for an AR offense. The Chiefs are still one of the best offenses in the league, so there's plenty of opportunity even if Damien Williams takes touches away.

Next, I like Taylor. I like what Reich is doing on offense for the Colts. But he has to leapfrog Marlon Mack first. Better to stash for a year.

Then I look at WRs. As deep as this group is as rookies, I'm wait and see. Jeudy goes to a Broncos offense that is the dregs. Lamb is in a better situation, but does he get lost in the group? Speedsters Ruggs and Reagor seem boom/bust; one game they might bust out an 80-yard TD, then disappear for a few weeks. Are Jefferson/Aiyuk really that talented? Higgins is a nice big target opposite AJ Green for Burrow, but the Bengals are still a few years away from competence. Hopefully they don't get them killed.

I’m not too concerned about my team winning this year and getting an immediate return on my pick. Since it’s a dynasty league, I’m trying to draft the best RB for the next 3-5 years. If feel like Dobbins could be a stud with Lamar Jackson and that offense once Ingram leaves. What do you guys think?

We’re allowed to keep 9 players in our dynasty league. I plan on keeping Wentz, Barkley, Hunt, Samuel, M Wllians, Gallup, Goedert, Hockensin, and either Bears Defense or JJ both options are trash. This is a standard scoring dynasty league. I’m having a hard time trying to decide who is the best pick for the next 5-7 years. I’ve narrowed down my options to CEH, Taylor or Dobbins. What would you guys do given the state of my team. Keep in mind I know I can’t compete this year I don’t mind waiting until next year to recoup on my investment. 

16 hours ago, Wentzylvania said:

I’m not too concerned about my team winning this year and getting an immediate return on my pick. Since it’s a dynasty league, I’m trying to draft the best RB for the next 3-5 years. If feel like Dobbins could be a stud with Lamar Jackson and that offense once Ingram leaves. What do you guys think?

I'm a little higher on Taylor. I think he's a potential bell-cow RB. Where the Ravens will spread out carries with Lamar running a lot, Ingram still has 2 years on his deal (re-signed?), and there could be others. But Ravens are talking up Dobbins so he might not be a bad pick a few years down the road either.

You should take Jalen Hurts :ph34r: