Just Did Money League Draft Last Night...How To Improve?

Iggles25

12 Team League on Yahoo

No PPR

Defense is TB

Robbie Gould is Kicker

Not terribly disappointed with how it went, but I kept always missing on my targets by one or two picks.

Screenshot_20210901-170640_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I've been talking to niners fans about mostert or sermon... I was super high on mostert last year and took him in the 5th round... He started off hot and looked to justify the spot I took him but this year I don't trust him to stay healthy... He's 29 and seems to have bum hammies... I took sermon in round 6 this year over mostert who went round 7 I just don't trust him... For what it's worth the niners fans I talked to said they prefer mostert... Time will tell 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, toolg said:

Because of the screengrab, I can't see who's on your bench after Hines. Is Golladay your only bench WR?

So we're only allowed 4 bench spots in this league. My other bench player is WR Rondale Moore.

6 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

So we're only allowed 4 bench spots in this league. My other bench player is WR Rondale Moore.

Then I'd watch your WR depth. Especially since Thielen didn't look great after Jefferson took off last season. Robinson could nab you a nice WR. I like both Mostert and Singletary, good enough for RB2 behind Henry.

I think you got a solid team. Deep RB group.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

henry in the 1st & keenan in the 2nd?  

what was your draft position? 

Initial draft position was 5th. Went Henry 1st, Robinson in the 2nd, Allen in the 3rd.

It showed Robinson as a reach there, but with ETN out for the year, I think he eats and gets a lot of touches and scoring opportunities.

Definitely weak at WR, but Kenny Golladay and Rondale Moore are decent bench depth.

Hoping RB trio of Henry, Robinson, and Moestert keep me afloat.

I'm 5 spot in an upcoming draft as well. Based on my draft board Robinson and Allen are both 3rd round picks, so there definitely was someone better than both that you should have landed while still being able to get the other. Given that scenario (with Henry as a solid RB1), I would rather have upgraded Allen in your shoes with a Rd2 WR and then gotten Robinson or a Robinson equivalent in Rd3... this give me better perspective on how to attack my first 3 rounds unless someone happens to fall 

even 26 and 31 in a mock I'm seconds aware from starting

image.thumb.png.117d01114c7495b0c2932259762ffbaa.png

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 5:10 PM, Iggles25 said:

12 Team League on Yahoo

No PPR

Defense is TB

Robbie Gould is Kicker

Not terribly disappointed with how it went, but I kept always missing on my targets by one or two picks.

Screenshot_20210901-170640_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Try letting someone else run your team for you. 

7 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Try letting someone else run your team for you. 

3 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

Duly noted

First sign you have done well, Hazleton says you have not.