Eagles News: DeVonta Smith is “most likely to be this year’s Justin Jefferson”

nicks

And you guys are all over me for mentioning Mac Jones will be successful, and maybe the Eagles should have drafted him. At least he got a lot of playing time and was good enough for Belichick to name him as a starter. And what did Smith play/ like 5 or 6 snaps.

Don't get me wrong I do love the Eagles ever since listening to the 1960 championship game on the radio, but their bad drafting sets me off.

Eagles 23, Falcons 17, and Hurts Will have a good game. Smith, I just hope doesn't get broken in half and its on a nice show.

20 hours ago, nicks said:

And you guys are all over me for mentioning Mac Jones will be successful, and maybe the Eagles should have drafted him. At least he got a lot of playing time and was good enough for Belichick to name him as a starter. And what did Smith play/ like 5 or 6 snaps.

Don't get me wrong I do love the Eagles ever since listening to the 1960 championship game on the radio, but their bad drafting sets me off.

Eagles 23, Falcons 17, and Hurts Will have a good game. Smith, I just hope doesn't get broken in half and its on a nice show.

STFU you old bastid!!  

Dont You Go Dying On Me GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

GO TarHeels.....Another JOKE. WOW STFU is the extent of your vocabulary...Sounds like someone I heard for 4 years, that was also a loser 🙂

Will you be around when Mac Jones has a great game, or will you HIDE in the bunker?

21 hours ago, nicks said:

And you guys are all over me for mentioning Mac Jones

How does it feel when the mod's move all of you ishy topics to R&R, the toilet bowl of this message board.

On 9/6/2021 at 6:57 PM, nicks said:

Poop Rhino GIF - Poop Rhino Reverse - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

Ehhh....

I'm honestly not sure how Hurts will be with a new HC. That's one of my only 2 reasons why y'all lose a close one. The other being KP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irrelevantfalconsfa said:

Ehhh....

I'm honestly not sure how Hurts will be with a new HC. That's one of my only 2 reasons why y'all lose a close one. The other being KP

TBH, we don't know how hurts will be in general. we only saw a very small sample last year. 

On 9/6/2021 at 6:57 PM, nicks said:

this post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread title

• 3 weeks later...

Oh really, ‘Smith is this years Jefferson’. Gotta be kidding me. Maybe you meant "Chase”. But then again he has a real QB. SAD SITUATION!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...