Eagles vs. Falcons Game Preview Video

dweagle

Love that they had to dig back to 2019 when Slay was with the Lions to find a highlight to include.   Great trade, Howie. 

10 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Love that they had to dig back to 2019 when Slay was with the Lions to find a highlight to include.   Great trade, Howie. 

I laughed at that too. I thought it was weird and then remembered our secondary last year. 

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Hopefully not being in Schwartz asinine coverage schemes gets Slay back on track. He started off real good then that Metcalf game happened where he was in position for the most part but, still lost every battle and it seemed to go down hill for him.

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Have the Eagles released their hype video yet?

Yes, it's Howie patting himself on the back for drafting Hurts

Eagles are going to feast on Ryan! Falcons OL is even worse than it was last year, if you can believe that.

Falcons have a rookie starting at LT, Mayfield, and I bet Cox is just licking his chops.

There is one legit player in back end on defense, in fact I saw Hurts was listed as a "Play Him" on NFL Fantasy on Fox sports yesterday.

The Falcons picked up a great RB, Mike Davis, and think he could cause problems, but if Ryan can't pass the ball, 2 yards and a cloud of dust doesn't even work in college anymore.

Eagles WR need to catch the ball. They will be able to get open, but they got brick for hands sometimes.

Eagles OL is a notch above the Falcons OL, but not by much. The difference is QBs. Hurts can run, Ryan can't.

As much as I hate to say it, this might just be a battle of 2 not so good teams.

1 hour ago, Bamabird said:

Eagles are going to feast on Ryan! Falcons OL is even worse than it was last year, if you can believe that.

Falcons have a rookie starting at LT, Mayfield, and I bet Cox is just licking his chops.

There is one legit player in back end on defense, in fact I saw Hurts was listed as a "Play Him" on NFL Fantasy on Fox sports yesterday.

The Falcons picked up a great RB, Mike Davis, and think he could cause problems, but if Ryan can't pass the ball, 2 yards and a cloud of dust doesn't even work in college anymore.

Eagles WR need to catch the ball. They will be able to get open, but they got brick for hands sometimes.

Eagles OL is a notch above the Falcons OL, but not by much. The difference is QBs. Hurts can run, Ryan can't.

As much as I hate to say it, this might just be a battle of 2 not so good teams.

MIke Davis is a great running back? The same guy thats been in the league for 7 years and on 5 different teams?

Why would Cox be licking his chops over a rookie LT? Cox is a DT who plays on the other side of the line

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Have the Eagles released their hype video yet?

On their Facebook page.  it's more comedy skit than hype.  

33 minutes ago, NOTW said:

On their Facebook page.  it's more comedy skit than hype.  

Damn! Usually the hype videos do get me all amped up but... Not this year it seems. 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

MIke Davis is a great running back? The same guy thats been in the league for 7 years and on 5 different teams?

Why would Cox be licking his chops over a rookie LT? Cox is a DT who plays on the other side of the line

Mike Davis averaged 6.3 yards per carry last year.

I was referring to the overall crappy play of the OL and just added in that the Falcons have a rookie at LT.

Sometimes it is hard to follow along, I will slow it down moving forward.

6 hours ago, Bamabird said:

3 minutes ago, Bamabird said:

I was referring to the overall crappy play of the OL and just added in that the Falcons have a rookie at LT.

You sir are full of crap. Instead of slowing it down for others (smart ass)  maybe you should think about stuff before you type it. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bamabird said:

Maybe you should slow down and learn how to read 3.9 isn't  6.3

Screenshot_20210909-152422.png

On 9/9/2021 at 1:01 PM, Bamabird said:

Jake Matthews is still the starting LT, the rookie Mayfield is starting at LG. 

If you’re going to act smart then be a Dick, at least be right. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2021 at 12:01 PM, Bamabird said:

Mike Davis averaged 6.3 yards per carry last year.

@Bamabird really wanting you to circle back to this.  How did you deduce that a guy who averaged 3.9 yards per carry last year averaged 6.3 ??

22 minutes ago, Swoop said:

I have never found him funny.

Agreed, being obnoxious doesn't make you funny. 

• Like 2