Which WR to drop

DBW

Which of these flex/bench guys should I drop in favor of picking up tevin coleman as an extra back for my bench.  I may drop two of them and add another QB as well…they’re all about the same projections 

chark

mike williams

devante Parker 

marquise brown

gallup 

Of those options probably Parker is the least valuable, but he’ll still put up 1.5x the points as Coleman and if you ever finding yourself using Coleman for anything more than a flex (where Parker would be better), you’ve already lost your league 

8 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Of those options probably Parker is the least valuable, but he’ll still put up 1.5x the points as Coleman and if you ever finding yourself using Coleman for anything more than a flex (where Parker would be better), you’ve already lost your league 

Yeah this was really a look at improving the bench depth for emergency use and to maybe stash coleman for trade bait if he takes the lead role and performs well.

My starting backs are kamara and henry. My starting wrs are Adams and Hopkins. None of these guys would ever be more than flex 😆 

Drop Gallup, who is behind Cooper and Lamb in the Cowboys' pecking order. Or Parker, if he falls behind Will Fuller after his suspension.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, toolg said:

Drop Gallup, who is behind Cooper and Lamb in the Cowboys' pecking order. Or Parker, if he falls behind Will Fuller after his suspension.

Gallup is injured now so makes this decision easier.  Maybe he’ll be IR eligible but otherwise I’ll probably drop him.