• Ty'Son Williams @ Raiders
    • D'Andre Swift v 49ers
  2. 2. Who to start at flex

• Josh Jacobs v Ravens
    • Ty'Son Williams @ Raiders
    • D'Andre Swift v 49ers
    • Deebo Samual @ Lions
    • Hollywood Brown @ Raiders

A lot of hard decisions across the board, tell me how to set my line up this week.  I think Williams is the safe play with no other RB's up to speed against a bad Raiders run defense.

Just now, toolg said:

I think Ty'Son Williams is a must start if you have him this week, due to the Ravens RB situation. Good luck!

Just sucks waiting on two players until Monday night, and I have a Sunday night player as well.  Hopefully Diggs, Taylor and Rodgers ball out today so I don’t have to stress.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Just sucks waiting on two players until Monday night, and I have a Sunday night player as well.  Hopefully Diggs, Taylor and Rodgers ball out today so I don’t have to stress.

I think it goes the other way too. If you are confident in those guys playing later, no sweat. If they bust, you won't know until it's over.

I feel there's big bust potential looming for Ty'Son Williams. The Ravens are bringing in guys like Latavius Murray, Le'Veon Bell... But the Ravens don't have anyone else to hand the ball off to this week, so throw him out there if you got him, IMO.

3 minutes ago, toolg said:

I think it goes the other way too. If you are confident in those guys playing later, no sweat. If they bust, you won't know until it's over.

I feel there's big bust potential looming for Ty'Son Williams. The Ravens are bringing in guys like Latavius Murray, Le'Veon Bell... But the Ravens don't have anyone else to hand the ball off to this week, so throw him out there if you got him, IMO.

He definitely gets the majority of touches this week.   Hopefully he takes the opportunity and runs with it.  Will be awesome to have drafted the Ravens starter with my last pick.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Where were you Friday when I need you, F'er.

That's ok. I didn't even listen to my poll thread, and my own advice. I started Aiyuk and his big goose egg instead. Ooops!

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Where were you Friday when I need you, F'er.

how would i know which players would score the most points before the games were even played?  that doesn't even make sense!   

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

how would i know which players would score the most points before the games were even played?  that doesn't even make sense!   

I was making a joke, you gave me the answers after the fact.  No advice before hand though.....................

Just now, downundermike said:

I was making a joke, you gave me the answers after the fact.  No advice before hand though.....................

yeah...i know. :roll::roll: