predict the Eagles record

wyote

Your prediction of the Eagles regular season record  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2021 at 05:55 PM

You select one of the options above. The left side is the number of wins, the right side is the number of losses. 

I am drunk. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Already done, several times

Were they drunk.tho?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I went with 10-7. I believe having a new coaching staff and a new QB will make it a bit more difficult to game plan against us, at least early in the season. IF we can execute I think there are going to be some surprises. We'll know a lot more after today's game. I could be regretting my optimism by the end of the day. 

Anywhere from 4 wins to 11 wins.  I have no idea. I can't even predict it. This team could do almost anything.

28 minutes ago, homerpat said:

6-10. Our defense is just horrid. Offense will do well, but defense will cost us a ton of games

What about the other game?

7 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

What about the other game?

sorry stuck on 16 game schedule. Defense proved me wrong today. Hope it’s legit but defensive backfield scares me still

• Like 1

1 minute ago, homerpat said:

sorry stuck on 16 game schedule. Defense proved me wrong today. Hope it’s legit but defensive backfield scares me still

I think they will be ok. As long as Gannon keeps everything in front of them and not get deep I think they can hold their own and as always stay healthy. Which he accomplished with zero plays of 20 yards

15 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think they will be ok. As long as Gannon keeps everything in front of them and not get deep I think they can hold their own and as always stay healthy. Which he accomplished with zero plays of 20 yards

I am curious to see how that strategy works against a higher powered offense that can beat you over the top. And offense clicked so much faster than I could have hoped for. A healthy line makes such a huge difference. I’ll take first place after week one. If we beat niners I think we could make some noise and contend for division 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, homerpat said:

I am curious to see how that strategy works against a higher powered offense that can beat you over the top. And offense clicked so much faster than I could have hoped for. A healthy line makes such a huge difference. I’ll take first place after week one. If we beat niners I think we could make some noise and contend for division 

Not sure teams are going to get many opportunities to go over the top. I mean don't get me wrong teams will because all teams get beat deep at times. But it seems he's going to give his CBs a bit of a cushion and play 2 high safeties a lot of the time. 

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not sure teams are going to get many opportunities to go over the top. I mean don't get me wrong teams will because all teams get beat deep at times. But it seems he's going to give his CBs a bit of a cushion and play 2 high safeties a lot of the time. 

A smart coach and quarterback takes advantage of what the defense gives you. If they’re playing off then you simply take the underneath stuff. Why throw deep into double coverage if you don’t have to? Get the ball to Ertz, Gainwell, Goedert, and Sanders until they stop it. Then go to the deep stuff when they open things up. It’s not smart football to have chuck the ball downfield all the time. 

17 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

A smart coach and quarterback takes advantage of what the defense gives you. If they’re playing off then you simply take the underneath stuff. Why throw deep into double coverage if you don’t have to? Get the ball to Ertz, Gainwell, Goedert, and Sanders until they stop it. Then go to the deep stuff when they open things up. It’s not smart football to have chuck the ball downfield all the time. 

Tom Brady is the best QB in history playing the underneath stuff. As long as Nick is creating place to make space to pick up yac on the underneath stuff then eff em dink and dunk these **** to death I say!