NBA 2k22 The Basketball MMORPG we've been waiting for!

Gannan

I usually don't buy games on release day but I'm glad I did with the new NBA 2k. My player has introduced new daily and weekly quests giving the game a very old school World of Warcraft feel. I can build my player up with quests, NBA games, and pick up games, then play with or against other players. It's been a lot of fun so far. 

• Like 1

FIFA did this several years back and then discontinued the feature when they realized FUT was insanely profitable and required much less effort to maintain. I really enjoyed it while it was available.

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

FIFA did this several years back and then discontinued the feature when they realized FUT was insanely profitable and required much less effort to maintain. I really enjoyed it while it was available.

That's EA for you killing sheet people enjoy for the ultimate team crap. They are horrible. Then they will bring it back in 5 yrs and say it's a new feature Eff EA 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gannan said:

I usually don't buy games on release day but I'm glad I did with the new NBA 2k. My player has introduced new daily and weekly quests giving the game a very old school World of Warcraft feel. I can build my player up with quests, NBA games, and pick up games, then play with or against other players. It's been a lot of fun so far. 

I bought it launch as well. I just love 2k . They at least make attempts to make things better every year unlike EA with their  Madden broken piece of sheet. 

• Like 1