Week 3 Matchups

Gannan

Some interesting matchups for week 3. Ill need to pick a WR 2 from these guys...

T Higgins

Robert Woods

Diontae Johnson 

Higgins has yielded the most production but he has the toughest matchup this week. Woods hasn't produced a big game yet but I think the Rams and Bucs is going to be a high scoring shoot out. Johnson is questionable. I'm having Julio Jones flashbacks from last year.

I'll once again need to choose between Rodgers and Stafford. Again I think the Rams Bucs game is going to be a shootout so im leaning toward Stafford. San Fran has a good defense. I could see GB vs. SF as a low scoring affair. 

I'll also need to choose between Mark Andrews and Gronk at tight end. Andrews is always ranked higher, Gronk always produces more. 

Start Woods and Higgins. I don’t like Diontae’s chances this week. Even if he plays is he any good? Higgins also found himself on the injury list today so be careful. 

I’d start Gronk every week. It feels like he’s Brady’s favorite target in the end zone 

• Like 1

I have DK Metcalf locked in as my WR1. So I think Ill go Woods over Higgins this week for my WR2. I expect that Rams Bucs game to be lit. Vegas has the over under at 54.5 or 55. Should be a good one. 

Woods and Higgins.  Dionte is banged up.  Injured his knee or ankle on the last play of the game last week but hasn’t been reported on much.  When healthy Dionte can be money.  I had him last season and he was performing every week.  But he’s seems to be fragile.  If he’s got a Q tag he usually doesn’t play and if he does he’s not very effective. 

That said, if he’s got the full go, start him but I have my doubts if he’s fully healthy.