Chuba Hubbard

Chuba Hubbard worth the waiver claim  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Chuba Hubbard worth the waiver claim

In my $$ league, waivers do not reset weekly, starts reverse of draft order and does not change based on weekly record.  I have made no waiver claims yet, and have the #1 spot now. 

If CMC is out significant time, do  you think Hubbard is worth the claim ??

24 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

sure. he should be the lead back...and those guys are valuable. 

Someone just gave me a good idea, get him and trade him to the CMC owner.  His other backs are

Mike Davis

Cordarrelle Patterson

Tony Jones Jr

Kyle Juszczyk

I wonder if I could get Darren Waller out of him for Hubbard and Mike Giesiki ??

Here’s my useless analysis. I liked him more when I thought his name was pronounced Chub-ah. When I found out it was like tuba, I’m way out. 

He will never replace CMC production.  If you have CmC, you’re Fed.  If you’re just trying to grab chubby for stash, or future trade Bait, you’re better off grabbing alex mattison.  Cook will inevitably miss games and he’s a star in the making IMO.  It’s only a matter of time before cook is out long term.  

Yes, use your waiver on him.  He won’t produce like CMC, but he’s a starter who I’d expect to still be a top 10-15 producing back while CMC is out.  Mike Davis did well in replacing CMC last year, so I think Hubbard will produce like Davis did.