NFL Playoffs- This Sucks

wrestlevessel

NFL made a new terrible rule. They want that Wild Card Weekend to be 2 games Saturday, 3 Sunday, and 1 Monday. This sucks. I rather have a full weekend with 3 Saturday and 3 Sunday. Plus who the hell wants to play on Monday and be at a major disadvantage on a short week for the next round?
NFL loves Prime Time and night games. I remember up until early 2000's we had the NFC and AFC title game at 12:30 and 4pm.

Imagine winning that Monday game and having to play on short rest the next Saturday. So stupid.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:
NFL made a new terrible rule. They want that Wild Card Weekend to be 2 games Saturday, 3 Sunday, and 1 Monday. This sucks. I rather have a full weekend with 3 Saturday and 3 Sunday. Plus who the hell wants to play on Monday and be at a major disadvantage on a short week for the next round?
NFL loves Prime Time and night games. I remember up until early 2000's we had the NFC and AFC title game at 12:30 and 4pm.

Imagine winning that Monday game and having to play on short rest the next Saturday. So stupid.

It’s no different than a team winning Sunday and playing the following Saturday. Happens all the time.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

It’s no different than a team winning Sunday and playing the following Saturday. Happens all the time.

I got you covered 

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

20 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Agreed.  The NFL has sold out and decided to go the route of other leagues.  Used to be that making the playoffs was an achievement.  Now, not so much anymore.

Night games get more viewers. Makes sense to me.

If you don't want to play the Monday night playoff game, earn the Bye. I think teams who earned their way into the Divisional Round outright should get every advantage.