There’s only one man who can save us

EaglePhan1986

Not sure if serious......

If it is, I love Foles and he was unbelievable in the Super Bowl year and 2013. 

But he's shown on a number of occasions when he is asked to be the Franchise guy that he can't stay healthy or play well consistently. 

Plus all indications are that he doesn't want to come back after having been dumped by the team twice (and possibly to avoid messing with his legacy in Philly)

Philly legend but not the answer. 

The only man who can save this team is Dan Quinn. If we hire him away from Dallas, then we have a chance to win this division. He is a smart  coach. And if we don't get him, Dallas will dominate this division for some time with their rejuvenated Defense, and Prescott returning to his elite playing form.

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

image.gif.bf92b0e288727659f08bc9498e32b1ab.gif

So you're telling me if we had a better QB we would throw even more? Those 3 or 4 wasted runs.... QB is far from the problem. Play calling was on both sides of the ball.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

The only man who can save this team is Dan Quinn. If we hire him away from Dallas, then we have a chance to win this division. He is a smart  coach. And if we don't get him, Dallas will dominate this division for some time with their rejuvenated Defense, and Prescott returning to his elite playing form.

Bro I know things are grim but  you really gotta pump the breaks.   

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Um yeah because Dan Quinn and his defense did great in Atlanta

7 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Tom Brady schooled him, this year and in the SB. 

The only man is Jeffrey Lurie...who has to fire Howie Roseman and get a real GM who can draft and put together a team philosophy that hires coaches, personnel staff, scouts and drafts players all with that philosophy.  Not changing identity every new coach, not having a silly "theme" to a draft and just get "all the speed" instead of get the best players.  Not holding onto players drafted over a decade ago 4 regimes ago who are old and injured because you can't draft.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

The only man is Jeffrey Lurie...who has to fire Howie Roseman and get a real GM who can draft and put together a team philosophy that hires coaches, personnel staff, scouts and drafts players all with that philosophy.  Not changing identity every new coach, not having a silly "theme" to a draft and just get "all the speed" instead of get the best players.  Not holding onto players drafted over a decade ago 4 regimes ago who are old and injured because you can't draft.

How many years have we been posting this same message?  

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Not so much in 17’ and the season after

7 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Every year baby!  Just like posting the need for LBs though they haven't drafted a 1st round LB since 1979.  Or hoping they run the ball more, every coach has been pass happy.  

9 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Every year baby!  Just like posting the need for LBs though they haven't drafted a 1st round LB since 1979.  Or hoping they run the ball more, every coach has been pass happy.  

#nailedit

2 hours ago, Steve 17 said:

Um yeah because Dan Quinn and his defense did great in Atlanta

No! not because of what he did in Atlanta. It is because of how well he is doing in Dallas.Do you know a better way to weaken Dallas?

7 hours ago, Portyansky said:

So you're telling me if we had a better QB we would throw even more? Those 3 or 4 wasted runs.... QB is far from the problem. Play calling was on both sides of the ball.

You mean the soft zone coverages that the Manning brothers laughed at in the first quarter or the HC who believed Jalen Hurts is the 2nd coming of Kurt Warner?  
 Nick admitted that his game plan was to have a high scoring passing attack to match the Cowboys, he actually said it, like on purpose, in Dallas, their home field. Siriani two weeks ago learned how to play golf, now he thinks he can win the US Open. 

3 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

No! not because of what he did in Atlanta. It is because of how well he is doing in Dallas.Do you know a better way to weaken Dallas?

Yes ..... but they're all against the law.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Lurie is the problem.

• Like 1

There’s only one who can save us

With Howie running the show here, I don't even know if this guy can save us:

JC.JPG.489acbd8a75266b7264f0de4b3f63870.JPG

Recently lost his job to Gardner Minshew.  A guy who's actually on our roster...

I'll always love the guy for the Super Bowl that he brought us, but the propping up of Nick Foles by some Eagles fans really needs to stop now.  He had one good season under Chip Kelly in an offense that was still a mystery to nfl defenses at that point.  Other than that, he has been the model of inconsistency when he's healthy.  A coin flip from one game to the next.  Even in the Super Bowl season he didn't look good until he went on a heater for the last two games. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, ManchesterEagle said:

Not sure if serious......

If it is, I love Foles and he was unbelievable in the Super Bowl year and 2013. 

But he's shown on a number of occasions when he is asked to be the Franchise guy that he can't stay healthy or play well consistently. 

Plus all indications are that he doesn't want to come back after having been dumped by the team twice (and possibly to avoid messing with his legacy in Philly)

Philly legend but not the answer. 

He always played OK starting for the Eagles, sure he had the odd duff game but with these WR's and TE's I'd back him to hit more targets than Hurts has so far, especially deep.

On 9/28/2021 at 4:55 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Well, I'll do what I can. 

I think you've done enough, sir. 

• Like 1