K'Von Wallace Placed on IR - Expected to Miss 3-6 Weeks

time2rock

Wallace was placed on IR after suffering a partially separated shoulder last night.  Expected to miss 3-6 weeks.  With McLeod still unable to go, Harris and Epps are the only 2 healthy safeties.  

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/eagles-safety-kvon-wallace-placed-on-injured-reserve-cowboys

He wont really be missed. I want so bad for him to be good (I think we all do), but he is just not there (yet?). He has been a liability so far this year

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Wallace was placed on IR after suffering a partially separated shoulder last night.  Expected to miss 3-6 weeks.  With McLeod still unable to go, Harris and Epps are the only 2 healthy safeties.  

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/eagles-safety-kvon-wallace-placed-on-injured-reserve-cowboys

I thought everyone was saying it was a hand injury?

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Jeez what is wrong with this team. What do they put in the water in Philly?

I don’t know but that Schuylkill River water sure makes the bread/rolls special.  

:P

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

I don’t know but that Schuylkill River water sure makes the bread/rolls special.  

:P

Damn straight! I put that in my coffee every morning

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Jeez what is wrong with this team. What do they put in the water in Philly?

Devil still collecting from that ring

• Like 1

Deja Vu. Last year all over again. By the second half, we will sign a lot of new starters from other teams practice squads.

5 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

Deja Vu. Last year all over again. By the second half, we will sign a lot of new starters from other teams practice squads.

And half of them will be an upgrade.

• Like 1

Didn't he hurt himself against Atlanta tackling someone? Now he injures himself tackling someone again? That's a problem for a safety. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

He wont really be missed. I want so bad for him to be good (I think we all do), but he is just not there (yet?). He has been a liability so far this year

S is a big gaping hole on this D. We desperately need some young talent there to come through. Whilst its early, based on what we have seen so far, Wallace and Epps arent the guys 

This is a big Loss, Wallace will be missed badly.....

By the opposing teams, that is... :ph34r:

Always injured early in his career is never good. Being a ineffective player is never good for your career also.

17 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

This has been a problem for about 5 seasons in a row now.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, seengreen said:

Always injured early in his career is never good. Being a ineffective player is never good for your career also.

Not the case with this team. 

11 hours ago, Big___Al said:

Who is K'von Wallace? I'm serious.

JAG

Eagles should have moved up in the 2nd round and drafted Antoine Winfield Jr last season instead of drafting Hurts. So disappointing.