Devin Leary (NC State QB) -- STAYING IN SCHOOL

nipples

The kid isn’t on a ton of people’s radar yet, though he’s getting more attention after that OT win over Clemson, but I think by season’s end he’s going to be more well known. Just getting this thread in early because my money is on him elevating his status more and more each week. 

Solid arm, accuracy has improved significantly this season. Seems to see the field and go through progressions well. 

The game-winner and the TD pass at the 0:25 mark are especially great throws. 

• Like 1

Timber Creek kid... don't know how high his stock will rise but pulling for him.

17 minutes ago, Breeze 44 said:

Timber Creek kid... don't know how high his stock will rise but pulling for him.

I just look at him and before this year there was one big knock on his game: Accuracy.  He only completed about 60% of passes last year before the injury.  But this year he’s up in the 69% range, and it’s evident how much better his ball placement has been.  

Going to be watching him as the year goes on. I think he’s going to jump up the mock draft boards more each week. 

Full disclosure, I’m an NC State fan so maybe I have a bit of bias but I’m generally pretty objective when assessing players. 

• Like 1

no worries, i root for our Creek kids.. well any local kid really. Last Creek guy was Damiere Byrd.