Tamarion Terry (Florida State WR) -- UDFA SIGNED WITH SEATTLE

HazletonEagle

Originally posted by myself on 11/29/19 on the old EMB: he is now a redshirt junior.

Tamorrion Terry is a redshirt sophomore WR for the Florida State Seminoles.

Listed at 6'4'' 203lbs which indicates he is pretty tall. And his 40 time at the combine (should he declare early) will indicate that he is fast. 

Freshman season averaged 21.3 yards per reception with 8 TDs.

Sophomore season averaging 20.3 yards per reception with 8 TDs. 

Not a lot of info to be found online about him yet. Heres something- hes pretty good.

Hes gotten 0 buzz in this WR draft class so far but walterfootball does have him in round 2. Seems they are the only outlet who has heard of him so far.

Enjoy the highlight video and go get yourself some ice cream when its done.

Some old highlights:

24 minutes ago, bobokd1 said:

I am a huge FSU fan and Scary Terry is a yes for me. I would draft him.

I made this thread leading up to this past draft. Likely woulda been in strong consideration with our 21st pick.

For next year I suspect we will be looking CB or DE in round 1. But with such a loaded WR class again Im hoping Terry may be a 2nd round possibility.

I like him a lot. But Im thinking Chase, Ross, Smith from Alabama may all be ahead of him. Maybe Waddle too.I think Terry may be in a tier of guys like Bateman, Tylan Wallace, maybe Amen Ra, and Nico Collins too.  There are even more already well known WRs next class so who knows whatll happen by next draft. But as much as I like him there are a lot of contenders to push him to round 2 which would be fantastic for us. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Scary Terry is the man, dude can really pick them up and put them down, no one catches him from behind.

If he's there in round 2 only foolish WR needy teams would pass on him.

This would give the Eagles massive separation with Terry as the #1 and Watkins as the #2.

Sleeper. FSU has another sleeper I like a lot too.

@bobokd1 since you are a fan, what do you think of Kaindoh. Reminds me of Josh Sweat. Been wanting to make a thread.

• Like 1

I really like Kaindoh, he does remind me of Sweat. Same kind of build and I know my team was bad, but him, Marvin Wilson, Hamsah NASIRILDEEN and Assante Samuel Jr. were good on our D last year. I would love Kaindoh in the 5th rd. I think we have multiple 5th rd picks, I could be wrong.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:12 AM, EagleVA said:

Scary Terry is the man, dude can really pick them up and put them down, no one catches him from behind.

If he's there in round 2 only foolish WR needy teams would pass on him.

This would give the Eagles massive separation with Terry as the #1 and Watkins as the #2.

Never saw him play, is he more than just the deep ball? does he use his size? Genuinely interested.

we already have a handful of straight line burners.

2 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

Never saw him play, is he more than just the deep ball? does he use his size? Genuinely interested.

we already have a handful of straight line burners.

He opted out this year (junior year) so there's no recent footage of him but based on what I saw, I wouldn't call him a polished receiver but he does run routes other than go routes and yes, he does use his 6'4'' body to block out defenders. 

Other traits that stood out to me is heart, he's not afraid to making plays in traffic, good strong hands, and good RAC for a 6'4'' receiver.  Basically he's a DK Metcalf type of receiver as displayed by his Freshman and Sophomore highlights below.

Freshman Highlights

Sophomore Highlights

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2021 at 8:53 PM, EagleVA said:

He opted out this year (junior year) so there's no recent footage of him but based on what I saw, I wouldn't call him a polished receiver but he does run routes other than go routes and yes, he does use his 6'4'' body to block out defenders. 

Other traits that stood out to me is heart, he's not afraid to making plays in traffic, good strong hands, and good RAC for a 6'4'' receiver.  Basically he's a DK Metcalf type of receiver as displayed by his Freshman and Sophomore highlights below.

Freshman Highlights

Sophomore Highlights

Oh yeah, he is a gamer. Get me this kid in an early mid round if we go corner at 1.

• Like 1