Billions on Showtime

SB52

I’m surprised a thread hasn’t been started. Personally, I’d rank Billions as the second best series of all time after The Wire.

Season 5, which just ended, was extremely entertaining. I don’t want to spoil anything, but the pop culture references and the acting is really good. Damian Lewis is an underrated actor.

5 hours ago, SB52 said:

I’m surprised a thread hasn’t been started. Personally, I’d rank Billions as the second best series of all time after The Wire.

Season 5, which just ended, was extremely entertaining. I don’t want to spoil anything, but the pop culture references and the acting is really good. Damian Lewis is an underrated actor.

Think I just read this guy just quit the show?

5 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Think I just read this guy just quit the show?

You might want to spoiler-proof this. Maybe not.

• 5 months later...

This show has completely Jumped the Shark, went from one of the best shows on to something almost unwatchable.....

On 3/27/2022 at 4:43 AM, NYEagle said:

This show has completely Jumped the Shark, went from one of the best shows on to something almost unwatchable.....

Damian Lewis leaving was the end of the show. He and Paul Giamatti really worked well together.

On 3/28/2022 at 12:31 PM, vikas83 said:

Damian Lewis leaving was the end of the show. He and Paul Giamatti really worked well together.

This season started slowly and hasn’t always been great, but (IMO) a few of the episodes have been as good as any they’ve created in the entire series.

14 hours ago, SB52 said:

This season started slowly and hasn’t always been great, but (IMO) a few of the episodes have been as good as any they’ve created in the entire series.

you mean having an AG create reasons to go after Billionaires out of nothing because they are Billionaires?  How dare they want to bring the Olympics to NYC, I'll shut that down and show 'em!  And the funniest thing, you have Chuck and his rich friends and dad taking him to an exclusive spa.