Pick a Flex, PPR Scoring  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a Flex, PPR Scoring

• Devin Singletary, RB @Chiefs
    • Emmanuel Sanders, WR @Chiefs
    • DeVonta Smith, WR @Panthers
    • Brandon Aiyuk, WR @Cardinals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2021 at 05:00 PM

Pick one guy to Flex this week. PPR.
I am looking to take advantage of the Bills/Chiefs matchup; it seems like there's a lot of points in that game. Would you pick Sanders at WR (PPR) or Singletary at RB? I also put my bench out there: 49ers/Cards looks juicy but I'd hate to start Aiyuk until he shows something. Not feeling as good about Eagles/Panthers.

I like Smith against a banged up panthers secondary 

• Like 1

The Bills RB situation is infuriating but Moss seems to be the guy now. I'd go with Smith or Sanders, leaning toward Smith.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, toolg said:

Pick one guy to Flex this week. PPR.
I am looking to take advantage of the Bills/Chiefs matchup; it seems like there's a lot of points in that game. Would you pick Sanders at WR (PPR) or Singletary at RB? I also put my bench out there: 49ers/Cards looks juicy but I'd hate to start Aiyuk until he shows something. Not feeling as good about Eagles/Panthers.

I picked Smith, but Sanders is a good play in what is going to be an epic shoot out.  May see a 48-45 game Sunday night.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

I picked Smith, but Sanders is a good play in what is going to be an epic shoot out.  May see a 48-45 game Sunday night.

Yep. I have the bills defense. I dont want to drop them but definitely dont want to play them this week. If Gronk is ruled out I can move him to my IR to pick up another defense. If not, I'm going to have to drop either Aaron Rodgers or Mike Davis to make room. 

4 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I'm going to have to drop either Aaron Rodgers or Mike Davis to make room. 

Does not seem like a hard decision.

Just now, downundermike said:

Does not seem like a hard decision.

Kind of is. Running backs are harder to come by than QBs. There are several QBs statistically better than Rodgers who are still out there in my league (Burrow and Darnold for example). Davis while not great is statistically better than anyone available. I would hope I wouldn't be desperate enough to ever have to play him (I have 4 other RBs), but with injuries and bye weeks I've had to put out some sketchy fill ins in past seasons. 

I'd drop Davis all day. Rodgers will put up points. Patterson is the guy in Atl

Drop Davis to take a 1-week flyer on defense? That actually sounds like a harder decision than you might think it is. You're going to start Bills D every other week (except bye). You could start Bills D this week and take your chances....

On one hand, it's not a bad idea to drop Davis to pickup an extra defense. The Bills bye week is in 2 weeks, so you've already freed a slot to play backup defenses. But if you think you need Davis to fill-in for the bye weeks, it might leave you scrambling for backup players.

• Like 1