Why do big markets never give up the Home Game in London?

wrestlevessel

Now we have 17 games in the NFL and this year it is 8 home games for NFC and 9 for AFC. I think it is unfair that the big market is always forced to give up the game. Especially now with a 17 game schedule. For example today the Falcons are home but they only have 8 home games as is, while the Jets have 9. The Jets should be the one calling this a home game.

Also could you guys see anyone in our division losing a home game to these stupid international games? If anyone I'd say Redskins would be most likely. But it really is stupid. The Jags get penalized every year, and it seems like the other Florida teams like the Dolphins and Bucs play home games in London a lot, and so do the Raiders.

It's true, the teams that have been bad or have had attendance issues have generally been the home team and lost a game in the US.

Since it started in 2007, here who has been the home team:

Jaguars, 8 times

Rams, 4 times

Buccaneers, 3 times

Raiders, 3 times

Dolphins, 3 times

Falcons, 2 times

Saints, 1 time

Bengals, 1 time

Browns, 1 time

Chargers, 1 time

Vikings, 1 time

Chiefs, 1 time

Also, the Raiders have hosted the Mexico Game twice, and the Chargers have hosted the Mexico Game once.

8 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Is there anything you don't whine about?

He appears to be arguing with himself about it. Lol

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

He appears to be arguing with himself about it. Lol

He's always crying about something.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

He's always crying about something.

I didn't read any of it lol

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Smart man lol. 

22 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You don't have the patience to read a few sentences. Geez.

• Haha 1

Yeah, those damn international fanzzz.why can't they go watch some soccer or sumfink. You knws like stik to ther own sprots. Cockwomble 😒

The Jags volunteer because owner also owns a soccer club over there.  I have never understood why they don't just let them be the Jacksonville-London Jaguars, stay there for a two week home stint and be done with it.  Giving London an official team with all the memorabilia to sell would go a long way towards the NFL's goal over there.

16 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

The Jags volunteer because owner also owns a soccer club over there.  I have never understood why they don't just let them be the Jacksonville-London Jaguars, stay there for a two week home stint and be done with it.  Giving London an official team with all the memorabilia to sell would go a long way towards the NFL's goal over there.

The Jaguars do have the marketing rights to London or the UK already, which is a main reason why they play there so much.

• Like 1