Javon Freaking Hargrave

GroundAttack

MVP on the team and it's not even close. Guy shows up every game. Heck he shows up every play. I don't know what to make of this defense after watching the first 2 games of the year then these last 3 but one thing is for sure we can count on Hargrave to make a play and get to the QB. 6 sacks through 5 games for a DT is unheard of unless you're Aaron Donald. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Howie’s patting himself on the back over him.

Howie could "pat himself" anywhere and if he said he was doing it because of Hargrave, he'd get a pass.

Hargrave is lights out this year.

Hargrave is playing great.   But, a whole lot of it has to do with Cox taking up a double team.    I have seen it happen over and over this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Howie’s patting himself on the back over him.

Gotta allow that, on this one.

53 minutes ago, Pliny said:

Hargrave is playing great.   But, a whole lot of it has to do with Cox taking up a double team.    I have seen it happen over and over this season.

I think maybe a little bit of it has to do with Fletcher Cox. But it doesn’t appear to be nearly as much as you’re making it out to be.

Most of us have always said... Fletch gets doubled, someone else needs to beat their guy, well today we saw what happened and they doubled Javon, and Fletch beat his guy. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Gotta allow that, on this one.

Occasionally even a blind squirrel finds a nut. 

10 hours ago, MeccaDon123 said:

Howie could "pat himself" anywhere and if he said he was doing it because of Hargrave, he'd get a pass.

Hargrave is lights out this year.

He’s getting a pass for this one, but so far most of his moves from this past offseason aren’t working out. Other than Hargrave the line has been struggling bad. 

14 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

MVP on the team and it's not even close. Guy shows up every game. Heck he shows up every play. I don't know what to make of this defense after watching the first 2 games of the year then these last 3 but one thing is for sure we can count on Hargrave to make a play and get to the QB. 6 sacks through 5 games for a DT is unheard of unless you're Aaron Donald. 

You are in shows up for every play we need more guys like him .

8 hours ago, rickospia said:

You are right shows up for every play we need more guys like him .

23 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

CD539BBA-9AB9-4359-8A96-A33EBE487C4A.jpeg

Slay is stepping up too. 2 INTs and 16 tackles.

And Singleton is still a baller despite the one stupid penalty.

Now if the O could get it together...

2 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Slay is stepping up too. 2 INTs and 16 tackles.

And Singleton is still a baller despite the one stupid penalty.

Now if the O could get it together...

Agree on all but Singleton. He’s horrible. Always chasing plays from behind. 

Good to see the signing wasn’t a total waste. Last year he really underperformed but this year he’s stepping it up. Maybe he’s playing his way into a trade off the team lol.