pick my lineup! polls are fun!

mr_hunt

pick my starters!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. need 2 RB, 2 WR, and a FLEX (1/2 point PPR)

• E. Elliot @NE
    • D. Swift v CIN
    • S.Diggs @TEN
    • J. Chase @DET
    • C. Godwin @PHI
    • Darrel Williams KC @WAS
    • Damien Williams CHI v GB
    • C. Carson @PIT

polls are fun so pick my starters!  1/2 point PPR

i've basically made up my mind on 4 of them but vote anyway. 

Assuming everybody plays: start Zeke, Swift, Diggs, Chase. Then I'd also start Godwin playing tonight. So he's not stuck on the bench in case somebody is out on Sunday. That leaves Damien Williams first RB off the bench if one is scratched.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, toolg said:

Assuming everybody plays: start Zeke, Swift, Diggs, Chase. Then I'd also start Godwin playing tonight. So he's not stuck on the bench in case somebody is out on Sunday. That leaves Damien Williams first RB off the bench if one is scratched.

yeah...that's exactly who i have in my lineup.  although i was overthinking a bit & trying to come up with a way to get kc's d.williams into my lineup. i think he'll find the end zone at least once. 

hurts, godwin, & succup going tonight! 

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

yeah...that's exactly who i have in my lineup.  although i was overthinking a bit & trying to come up with a way to get kc's d.williams into my lineup. i think he'll find the end zone at least once. 

I do feel like the Chiefs will score gobs of points on the Redskins. But with McKinnon there, is it a timeshare? I have to see how that shakes out before I put my trust into Williams. Also I'd try to avoid any Carson/Collins timeshare shenanigans with the Seahawks this week.

50 minutes ago, toolg said:

I do feel like the Chiefs will score gobs of points on the Redskins. But with McKinnon there, is it a timeshare? I have to see how that shakes out before I put my trust into Williams. Also I'd try to avoid any Carson/Collins timeshare shenanigans with the Seahawks this week.

yeah...i'll use this week to figure which williams (or carson) to start next week when zeke the geek is on bye. 

On 10/14/2021 at 9:45 AM, mr_hunt said:

twice...on my bench.  :meh:  

Sorry. At least you know Darrel Williams a solid play going forward. Probably boom/bust with all the weapons in that KC offense. He didn't look all that efficient (neither did McKinnon) but scored 2 TDs and got most of the RB touches.

1 minute ago, toolg said:

Sorry. At least you know Darrel Williams a solid play going forward. Probably boom/bust with all the weapons in that KC offense. He didn't look all that efficient (neither did McKinnon) but scored 2 TDs and got most of the RB touches.

don't worry...i had him benched before i started this thread. :lol:   darrel does give me some options for this week with zeke the geek on bye. 

still might pull out the win this week....my matchup comes down to s.diggs (mine) vs e.sanders (his) with me holding a 1 point lead going in.