Anyone else not watch?

Seventy_Yard_FG

I watched only a bit of the first quarter then went to bed.  I think I left at 14-7 and a few scoreless back and forth.

just what I’m reading, it’s a new team what did people expect?  Team always could have had a different record.  People seem overly frustrated/disappointed 

I think it’s worth keeping looking at it to see if they can catch some breaks going forward

It’s not fair weather I just have a life sometimes.  I paid good money for the out of area NFL Sunday ticket and it’s not to watch anything else, so I get credit for supporting the team unlike I bet at least 25% of the people in the threads on here

• Like 1

Teams have peaks and valleys, right now we’re in the dumpsters.

It’s times like these that make the good times, feel like the good times.

Getting bent all out of shape over a team in a full rebuild is not going to get you anywhere, it’s a long process requiring a lot of patience.

• Like 1

In previous years I'd have gotten up at 1am to watch the game live. But over the last few years watching this team has felt more like a chore. Don't get me wrong I love this team and I'm not going to ever change my team but it has been hard to watch. They aren't fun or entertaining for the most part. I mean even that semi dramatic win vs Carolina wasn't exactly a fun game to watch. It was tense at the end but for the most part it was dire.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Teams have peaks and valleys, right now we’re in the dumpsters.

It’s times like these that make the good times, feel like the good times.

Getting bent all out of shape over a team in a full rebuild is not going to get you anywhere, it’s a long process requiring a lot of patience.

The thing is though, it’s not painful to watch like other rebuilds or teams heading for a rebuild.  Some of the players are fun to watch

You know how people just can't help themselves slowing down to look at a car wreck on the highway?  Yeah, like that.

3 hours ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

The thing is though, it’s not painful to watch like other rebuilds or teams heading for a rebuild.  Some of the players are fun to watch

Then why didn't you watch?

19 hours ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

It’s not fair weather I just have a life sometimes.  I paid good money for the out of area NFL Sunday ticket and it’s not to watch anything else, so I get credit for supporting the team unlike I bet at least 25% of the people in the threads on here

Yeah don't let anyone here tell you that you're fairweather.  You sound like the hardest of the hardcore fans.  

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Then why didn't you watch?

Too late for me sometimes.  im old

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

Too late for me sometimes.  im old

I hear ya.  I hate the night games.  Much prefer the Sunday 1pm games.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I hear ya.  I hate the night games.  Much prefer the Sunday 1pm games.  

Maybe if i move to california

On 10/15/2021 at 8:55 PM, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

I wouldn't concern myself over how a couple of knuckleheads reacted to your post.  Do what you want to do.  Is it even a question?

I was moving well into the wee hours of the night so it’s the first game i missed in 7 years (almost to the day)

I would have watched if it wasn’t for the airport tv being moronic, but I’m not a babyback beetch 

• Haha 1