Watch some cardinals games. Our offense but with talent

97is

They seem to be running what is basically Siranis offense. Main difference being they are immensely talented and have an actual NFL qb. 

• Like 1

Watch and tell me I'm wrong nearly every run is an rpo lots of screen passes not a ton of motion. Like I said the only real difference is they have an actual Pro quarterback 

2 hours ago, 97is said:

Watch and tell me I'm wrong nearly every run is an rpo lots of screen passes not a ton of motion. Like I said the only real difference is they have an actual Pro quarterback 

Well having a coach that actually runs the ball and having WRs like Hopkins and AJ Green helps the QB a lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

Well having a coach that actually runs the ball and having WRs like Hopkins and AJ Green helps the QB a lot.

Awww c'mon, we ran the ball those 3 times, and we have Reagor and JJAW!

:P

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, time2rock said:

Awww c'mon, we ran the ball those 3 times, and we have Reagor and JJAW!

:P

And the mandatory SUPERBOWLZZZZZZZ1111

🤣 🤣

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, 97is said:

You don’t show any proof that you’re right, you start a topic with a baseless comment that would of fit better in the blog. Nobody in here is going to watching Cardinals games now just to see if 97is has a point. Post some plays, stats, whatever to support your take otherwise you’re gonna get nothing but flak in here. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

You don’t show any proof that you’re right, you start a topic with a baseless comment that would of fit better in the blog. Nobody in here is going to watching Cardinals games now just to see if 97is has a point. Post some plays, stats, whatever to support your take otherwise you’re gonna get nothing but flak in here. 

Your reply has more depth to it than the gibberish thread he wrote.  

4 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

why dont you just welcome him, you meatball sub, succa

18 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

why dont you just welcome him, you meatball sub, succa

great now the old kook shows up to stink up this thread even more

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

great now the old kook shows up to stink up this thread even more

Just watch the cardinals games dammit!

• Haha 3

Can we at least agree watching the cardinals would have been much more enjoyable 😂. They are still birds and they have a competent gm.. 

Not going to lie... The Cards are a fun team to watch and follow right now. Of course they aren't my team and I'm not ever going to stop supporting the Eagles but right now? Yeah I hope the Cards go all the way. I mean we aren't even making the play offs and I like the Cards. They are a fun team with a fun QB and a good offense. And I want them to stop Tampa and the Cowboys.