90 Day Fiancé

hey suess

With no sports on the TV I find myself getting hooked on the crap that my wife and kids watch...Survivor, Below Deck, Treehouse Master, etc

I can’t get enough of this 90 Day Fiancé show, though. What a cast of characters! Big Ed, Baby Girl Lisa, Williams the Catfish! How are these people smart enough to have jobs which allow them the freedom to fly around the world for three months, but not smart enough to know they’re being taken by phony Ukrainian women?

22 hours ago, hey suess said:

With no sports on the TV I find myself getting hooked on the crap that my wife and kids watch...Survivor, Below Deck, Treehouse Master, etc

I can’t get enough of this 90 Day Fiancé show, though. What a cast of characters! Big Ed, Baby Girl Lisa, Williams the Catfish! How are these people smart enough to have jobs which allow them the freedom to fly around the world for three months, but not smart enough to know they’re being taken by phony Ukrainian women?

I live that show! It's ridiculous and hilarious. They are so freaking stupid it's amazing. It doesn't hurt that they get 2,000 bucks an episode. 

• Like 1

My wife is obsessed with that show. The season I actually watched had a dude from like Dominican Republic fight the family of the girl he was married to, a former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. Pretty sure the little brother wanted to bang his cheerleader sister. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I live that show! It's ridiculous and hilarious. They are so freaking stupid it's amazing. It doesn't hurt that they get 2,000 bucks an episode. 

Oh wow! I didn’t know that. It really is insane...makes me want to go back and watch the previous seasons.

39 minutes ago, hey suess said:

Oh wow! I didn’t know that. It really is insane...makes me want to go back and watch the previous seasons.

It's definitely a guilty pleasure but, it's worth it lol. One of the couples from one of the first seasons lives in my town, so the show is legit. They do get them to fabricate some stuff to stir up a little more drama but, other then that the couples are real . 

Some of the girls are smoking hot to so that helps lol

On 4/30/2020 at 5:39 PM, hey suess said:

That below deck show actually isn't terrible. I like the boating aspect since I used to spend weekends on my dad's boat, and I like to cook so seeing what the chefs make is cool. 

My buddy last night was talking about 90 day fiance last night though. Apparently some kid from my highschool was on the first season. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BFit said:

That below deck show actually isn't terrible. I like the boating aspect since I used to spend weekends on my dad's boat, and I like to cook so seeing what the chefs make is cool. 

My buddy last night was talking about 90 day fiance last night though. Apparently some kid from my highschool was on the first season. 

Fun story. I’ve met that girl, Kate, from Below Deck at a local bar. She lives here in Melbourne Beach and was arrested for beating up her girlfriend.

https://www.nickiswift.com/16171/below-deck-star-arrested-after-domestic-violence-investigation/

• 2 weeks later...

A friend recommended Love is Blind on Netflix.  It was great fun to laugh at.  Most of the people are the worst, and their interactions were cringe worthy.  I'll have to check out 90 Day Fiance too.

8 hours ago, NOTW said:

A friend recommended Love is Blind on Netflix.  It was great fun to laugh at.  Most of the people are the worst, and their interactions were cringe worthy.  I'll have to check out 90 Day Fiance too.

Oh boy you are missing some great stuff with Big Ed!

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's on the show and still has time to post here? Awesome 

LANA IS REAL!!!! Holy crap, who seen that coming???

If Williams is real too, I’m gonna lose it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hey suess said:

LANA IS REAL!!!! Holy crap, who seen that coming???

If Michaels is real too, I’m gonna lose it!

I feel like there is more to it with Lana. I think she finally felt bad enough to finally just meet him . I think things go back to.the way they were. 

18 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I feel like there is more to it with Lana. I think she finally felt bad enough to finally just meet him . I think things go back to.the way they were. 

im thinking the "dating" web site was taking some heat from scamming and made her go to keep up the scam with all the incels

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 6:32 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

90DF's Big Ed is unrecognizable in throwback photos

Life comes at you fast!!!!

15 minutes ago, DoWorx said:

im thinking the "dating" web site was taking some heat from scamming and made her go to keep up the scam with all the incels

That makes more sense. There is no way she meant to meet him all those other times. She's gonna scam him some more some how. 

2 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

TLC airs the worst crap on TV. 

Exactly and it's glorious

I almost threw up when he put a full jar of mayo in his hair because "it makes my hair soft."

ERjY_WoXkAgXPFn.jpg

On 5/20/2020 at 1:44 PM, SPIDER-MAN said:

I almost threw up when he put a full jar of mayo in his hair because "it makes my hair soft."

ERjY_WoXkAgXPFn.jpg

Hey man that's some good hair!!

On 5/17/2020 at 7:08 PM, c_u_in_tampa said:

TLC airs the worst crap on TV. 

THIS'N?? YOU WAN'T THIS'N??

south-park-s16e09c11-im-gettin-a-pig-hea