Week 10 Flex Appeal?

Gannan

Who should I play in the flex spot this week?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Not a lot of excitement here but I gotta pick one

• Robert Woods
    • Eli Mitchell
    • Mike Williams

With Nick Chubb out with Covid, Gronk hurt, Chris Carson hurt, I don't have a lot to choose from.

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

I think you can make a case for each one this week... PPR?

Half PPR

I'd pick Woods. Don't overthink it. He's been good the last few weeks.
Williams has a great opportunity to rebound this week. But which Mike Williams shows up?
Eli Mitchell? Meh. He's good as long as the 49ers keep feeding him the ball.

3 hours ago, Gannan said:

With Nick Chubb out with Covid, Gronk hurt, Chris Carson hurt, I don't have a lot to choose from.

Chris Carson is supposed to practice today and be activated for this weekend.  I voted Williams, but you should go Carson if he plays.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

Chris Carson is supposed to practice today and be activated for this weekend.  I voted Williams, but you should go Carson if he plays.

It's so hard to trust Williams. I've lost 3 in a row and he's a big reason why. 

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

It's so hard to trust Williams. I've lost 3 in a row and he's a big reason why. 

Good thing Carson practiced and was designated to return.

I feel pretty uneasy about Carson this week. He could be activated and be great. Or they decide to hold him back, he shares carries. Or they don't activate him at all. They have 3 weeks to activate him after returning to practice this week. Even if Carson is active, I'll wait and see if I have other options to play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toolg said:

I feel pretty uneasy about Carson this week. He could be activated and be great. Or they decide to hold him back, he shares carries. Or they don't activate him at all. They have 3 weeks to activate him after returning to practice this week. Even if Carson is active, I'll wait and see if I have other options to play.

same...i have him & there's no way i'm starting him.  honestly, he wasn't that great before he started missing time...a definite step down from what he was last season. 

On 11/10/2021 at 4:26 PM, downundermike said:

Good thing Carson practiced and was designated to return.

Carson is out this week. 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:57 AM, Gannan said:

Now that Robert Woods is out for the season, looks like you're choosing between Elijah Mitchell and Mike Williams.

I think Williams breaks out of his 3 game slump and gets into the end zone this week. Also, I have him as a flex in one of my leagues, so wishful thinking 😅

• Like 1

Since Woods is out, I’d start Mike Williams for the upside. I think his ceiling is higher than Mitchell. If he doesn’t go off now, when? 

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i guess mitchell was the right call  :unsure:  

It was a 4 point difference. I still would have lost because Aaron Jones got hurt half way through the game (worst 1st round pick ever btw), DK Metcalf gave me nothing, and Matthew Stafford sucked. This has been the most frustrating year of fantasy I've ever played. My team has to be the all time combination of guys who the experts say will be good but actually suck, and guys who are always hurt...

DK Metcalf (they never throw to him)

Nick Chubb (always hurt, and when he isn't they give the ball to Hunt)

Aaron Jones (hurt, but when he isn't they either dont run the ball at all or give it to Dillon)

Robert Woods (hurt, but before that never threw to him)

Tee Higgins (never throw to him)

Chris Carson (always hurt)

Mark Andrews (might give you 30pts or might give you 3, you just never know)

The only 2 reliable guys I have are from that dreck Steelers offense (Johnson and Harris).