Whatever, Justin Jefferson.... <yawns>

FastFreddie

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait to watch another receiver we skipped over statistically destroy the one we actually took

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with him feeling that way. Most players feel that way when teams don't take them higher in the draft.

Id be pissed too if i got stuck with cousins instead of wentz. Really pissed. 

2 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

Id be pissed too if i got stuck with cousins instead of wentz. Really pissed. 

What do you mean? Now he can get all his passes, with the slot guy crossing routes

14 hours ago, The Norseman said:

Can't wait to watch another receiver we skipped over statistically destroy the one we actually took

How is Jefferson going to destroy us or Reagor? How are Minnesota going to use Jefferson? They have Thielen in the slot, they just traded away Diggs who was their big play maker so how are they are going use Jefferson? Do they project him to play on the outside? When most teams didn't?

• Like 2

On 5/21/2020 at 3:34 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How is Jefferson going to destroy us or Reagor? How are Minnesota going to use Jefferson? They have Thielen in the slot, they just traded away Diggs who was their big play maker so how are they are going use Jefferson? Do they project him to play on the outside? When most teams didn't?

I’ve been saying since the draft that if the Eagles didn’t take Reagor, the Vikings would have. He fits perfectly what they needed, more so than Jefferson. Which makes the "Reagor was a reach, could have traded down for him!!” crowd even more illogical. 

4 hours ago, nipples said:

I’ve been saying since the draft that if the Eagles didn’t take Reagor, the Vikings would have. He fits perfectly what they needed, more so than Jefferson. Which makes the "Reagor was a reach, could have traded down for him!!” crowd even more illogical. 

See I'm not so sure about that. I mean all the reports said they were infatuated with Jefferson. If we believe that then I think they wanted him all along. Not sure why based on what they need but there you go. 

On 5/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, The Norseman said:

Get up on the wrong side of bed?

Here - maybe this will cheer you up.  Check out the Eagles 4th round pick shutting down Jefferson.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

See I'm not so sure about that. I mean all the reports said they were infatuated with Jefferson. If we believe that then I think they wanted him all along. Not sure why based on what they need but there you go. 

Well of course the vikings are going to say how excited they are Jefferson was there . What did you expect them to say? 

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well of course the vikings are going to say how excited they are Jefferson was there . What did you expect them to say? 

No but prior to that pick I mean. We heard how much they wanted Jefferson, I didn't hear much about them wanting Reagor. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No but prior to that pick I mean. We heard how much they wanted Jefferson, I didn't hear much about them wanting Reagor. 

If you Google reagor and vikings it brings up pages and pages of the vikings being a perfect fit for them and that's who they should select. I didn't really hear any of what you were saying until just before the vikings pick and them realizing they could get Jefferson. Because no one thought Jefferson was going to make it past the eagles. So it could of easily been the vikings hyping up Jefferson because they wanted the eagles to take him so they could get Reagor. 

Either way doesn't matter id rather reagor

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Either way doesn't matter id rather reagor

And either way we got Reagor so that's that. 

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

you heard how much the Eagles wanted Jefferson, and you didn't hear how much they wanted Reagor - so that goes to show that what you read and hear about team draft plans in the latter part of the first round before the draft really can't be taken seriously

• Like 2

On 5/23/2020 at 12:37 PM, Procus said:

you heard how much the Eagles wanted Jefferson, and you didn't hear how much they wanted Reagor - so that goes to show that what you read and hear about team draft plans in the latter part of the first round before the draft really can't be taken seriously

I know all the talking heads were hyping Jefferson to the Eagles. If Jefferson is indeed best in the slot, the Eagles have more slot types than they do outside types. Jefferson as a slot never made much sense to me.

• Like 1

all about fit. Nothing against Jefferson but he is far more redundant in this offense. *at least pre-draft

• Like 2

16 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

all about fit. Nothing against Jefferson but he is far more redundant in this offense. *at least pre-draft

Absolutely. And I also think that perhaps Reagor dropped a little due to that 40 time. He could of potentially gone higher than he did. 

On 5/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, Procus said:

Here - maybe this will cheer you up.  Check out the Eagles 4th round pick shutting down Jefferson.

I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a 4th round pick.  I love this video, I hope K'Von Wallace earns a starting spot this year.  This guy could be a stud.

Oh, and Eff Justin Jefferson.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a 4th round pick.  I love this video, I hope K'Von Wallace earns a starting spot this year.  This guy could be a stud.

Oh, and Eff Justin Jefferson.  

I'm really excited for Wallace because I really think they may have gotten a steal. And I think his play style will have us fans loving him.