Who to start at RB with Kamara out?

eaglesfan0075

I'm in a PPR league.

These are my remaining options with Kamara and CEH in my IR spots this week, I need to start 2

Darrel Williams vs Raiders 

Devin Singletary vs Jets

Mike Davis vs Cowboys

Adrian Peterson vs Saints

I also have Devonta Freeman who already played in the Thursday night game and got 8.8 pts.

I'm going with WR Mike Williams at FLEX this week since I have better depth at WR (starters are Stefon Diggs and Chris Godwin). Should I still keep him at flex or go for one of my other WR/RB options?

Hunter Renfrow vs Chiefs

Emmanuel Sanders vs Jets

Van Jefferson vs 49ers

7 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I'm in a PPR league.

These are my remaining options with Kamara and CEH in my IR spots this week, I need to start 2

Darrel Williams vs Raiders 

Devin Singletary vs Jets

Mike Davis vs Cowboys

Adrian Peterson vs Saints

I also have Devonta Freeman who already played in the Thursday night game and got 8.8 pts.

I'm going with WR Mike Williams at FLEX this week since I have better depth at WR (starters are Stefon Diggs and Chris Godwin). Should I still keep him at flex or go for one of my other WR/RB options?

Hunter Renfrow vs Chiefs

Emmanuel Sanders vs Jets

Van Jefferson vs 49ers

I'm going with Singletary in one of my leagues. Felt good about him with Zach Moss` status up in the air. Now that Moss is playing I'm still going to stick with Singleton though. The other would be Darrel Williams and play it safe.

For WR I have Mike Williams also. Been a disappointment the last couple games. I like Renfrow as well. But I'm sticking with Mike Will

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

I'm going with Singletary in one of my leagues. Felt good about him with Zach Moss` status up in the air. Now that Moss is playing I'm still going to stick with Singleton though. The other would be Darrel Williams and play it safe.

For WR I have Mike Williams also. Been a disappointment the last couple games. I like Renfrow as well. But I'm sticking with Mike Will

Thanks.

I was originally planning on doing that: start Darrel Williams and Devin Singletary at RB and Mike Williams in the FLEX. Probably will stick with that lineup.

I have Hunter Renfrow in both leagues and actually am starting him at WR2 in a league where I have Davante Adams at WR1 but a bunch of WR3/flex guys (Julio Jones, Chase Claypool, Van Jefferson, and Renfrow). Fortunately I have a strong RB trio that I can get away with only starting 2 WR most weeks in that league.

Darrell Williams. Then pick ‘em. With those options, I’d try Peterson. He didn’t look great last week, I’d prefer to wait and see. But the Titans look like they want to feed him the ball, so that puts him ahead of Singletary and Davis IMO. 

At Flex, I’d roll the dice with Mike Williams. Because none of the available RB options are exciting.  Renfrow will get you steady usage but isn’t likely to boom. Admittedly Van Jefferson is in an interesting spot this week too, with Woods out and OBJ new to the mix.