Gaming Deals

Agent23

Target is doing their buy 2 get 1 free in case anyone is looking to stock up or buy for the holidays. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Agent23 said:

6B1B53A9-9682-42BA-884F-63535D0A9A8B.png

Only 271 reviews for xbox compared to 648 reviews for ps5. Looks like the xbox owners are all too busy playing the plethora of games available through the incredible service that is Gamepass. While PS5 owners have so much time on their hands they are just sitting around writing internet reviews for video games.

8 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Only 271 reviews for xbox compared to 648 reviews for ps5. Looks like the xbox owners are all too busy playing the plethora of games available through the incredible service that is Gamepass. While PS5 owners have so much time on their hands they are just sitting around writing internet reviews for video games.

Too busy playing 10 year old 360 titles for a monthly fee because they’re too poor to pay for modern games 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

I hated what little I played of this game a while back but it’s on sale 

7 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I hated what little I played of this game a while back but it’s on sale 

That game blows.... The guardians of the Galaxy game is supposed to be much much better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Epic will give you a $10 off coupon just for logging in right now. The catch is that you can only use it on games that cost $14.99 or higher BUT... the coupon will automatically apply to every game you buy. So if you have 5 games in your cart over $14.99 each, you will get a credit of $50 off. Their Christmas/end of year sale is going on until 6 Jan. Right now I have like 4 games in the cart that normally would go for a total of $200 for only $65 after all of the discounts are applied. Plus they are giving away a free game every day from now until the sale ends. Some games are decent and some are crap but I'm still checking in.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I never got into these because I don't care for FP action games, but this seems like a fan-friendly price.

image.png.ce063ca13d4b2b6914468011a7bf69ba.png