Weekly line thread: Eagles -1.5 vs Saints

Hawkeye

The Eagles are coming off their best game of the season and have been installed as short favorites. The Saints have lost 2 in a row and urgently need this game (they currently hold the 6 NFC Playoff seed) but are trending down. Still...

Line: Eagles -1.5/Saints
Total: 43.5/44
ML: Eagles -125/Saints +105

Saints aren't as good as they've been in recent years and now playing with Seimien (sp). If the Birds run the ball as well as they've done the last 3 weeks, they can win this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

I cant see the eagles winning again this year

you probably haven’t seen your own wiener in the last 10 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The last time the Eagles won a home game was against the Hill led Saints. It would be nice to finally get a home win. Miles Sanders had 14 carries for 115 yards and 2 touchdowns against them. Hurts rushed for over 100 yards. Last time the Saints didn’t see it coming, but I’m sure they will be more prepared. Still the offense needs to hit them with Howard’s power, Hurts running ability, and the breakaway speed of Sanders and Scott. 

• Like 2

I know we are the home team and I know we are coming off a good win but I'm not sure I would make us favourites. NO gave the Titans (one of the top 3 teams in the NFL right now) a really good game and they have a legit defense. I don't think this this is a great match up for us. Their D is really good, our D isn't so their offense should be able to put up points. 

8 hours ago, NCTANK said:

you probably haven’t seen your own wiener in the last 10 years.

well, I am getting a dicky-doo, you know my belly stick out further than my dicky do

• Haha 2

Vegas loves running teams and the Eagles have opened a lot of eyes with their run game.  They lead the NFC in rushing despite passing 70% of the time in the first 7 games.  They have a road-grader offensive line and now that they're using Hurt and their two veteran power backs correctly they're averaging 175 yards rushing per game.  

That's why they're slight favorites. Right where it should be. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 7:10 AM, Hawkeye said:

Vegas loves running teams and the Eagles have opened a lot of eyes with their run game.  They lead the NFC in rushing despite passing 70% of the time in the first 7 games.  They have a road-grader offensive line and now that they're using Hurt and their two veteran power backs correctly they're averaging 175 yards rushing per game.  

That's why they're slight favorites. Right where it should be. 

Well said.

On 11/16/2021 at 3:36 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I know we are the home team and I know we are coming off a good win but I'm not sure I would make us favourites. NO gave the Titans (one of the top 3 teams in the NFL right now) a really good game and they have a legit defense. I don't think this this is a great match up for us. Their D is really good, our D isn't so their offense should be able to put up points. 

Saints are frauds.  The Titans are also frauds without Henry.

When the Saints won the SB and Brees had his son on the field, wife became a Brees/saints fan.  Now that Brees is gone she still roots for the Saints.  Hoping the Eagles disappoint her tomorrow.  Have to stop Kamara and hope Siemian has a bad day.

7 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

When the Saints won the SB and Brees had his son on the field, wife became a Brees/saints fan.  Now that Brees is gone she still roots for the Saints.  Hoping the Eagles disappoint her tomorrow.  Have to stop Kamara and hope Siemian has a bad day.

Kamara is out. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Saints are frauds.  The Titans are also frauds without Henry.

I'm not sure the Saints are frauds. They are a good team. 

10 minutes ago, mihailo said:

This comment was short lived.

just like your privates

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm not sure the Saints are frauds. They are a good team. 

The Saints had a lot of people out. Still this offense put in work today.