Week 11 RB2 and FLEX (RB/WR/TE) PPR

eaglesfan0075

Austin Ekeler is my RB1 but I have some decisions to make at RB2 and FLEX with Darrell Henderson on bye and Cordarrelle Patterson being a gametime decision. If Patterson is out, here are my other options for RB2/FLEX:

RBs

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Falcons (TNF)

D'onta Foreman vs Texans

Mark Ingram vs Eagles

WR

Chase Claypool vs Chargers

(I have Van Jefferson on Bye and Julio Jones on IR; starting Davante Adams and Hunter Renfrow at WR1 and WR2)

TE

Dawson Knox vs Colts (Starter is George Kittle at TE)

I am on the other end of the Pats RB situation (owning Damien Harris); and I don't know how to handle it this week. Somebody is going to have a good night running on that Falcons D. Somebody is going to bust. I don't know who. And they play tonight Thursday night. Ugh! 
I have little confidence Foreman is useful right now. I don't think they give him enough carries to be relevant enough.
So I think Ingram is still your backup RB option. Even if Kamara returns this week, Ingram has a role catching passes (PPR). 

Claypool has been dreadful lately, on and off the injury list. How's his toe? But he might be forced into your flex.  Unless... You're willing to roll the dice. Start Stevenson at RB tonight. Flex Patterson if he plays; or you get your pick of Ingram/Claypool on Sunday.

Good luck!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, toolg said:

I am on the other end of the Pats RB situation (owning Damien Harris); and I don't know how to handle it this week. Somebody is going to have a good night running on that Falcons D. Somebody is going to bust. I don't know who. And they play tonight Thursday night. Ugh! 
I have little confidence Foreman is useful right now. I don't think they give him enough carries to be relevant enough.
So I think Ingram is still your backup RB option. Even if Kamara returns this week, Ingram has a role catching passes (PPR). 

Claypool has been dreadful lately, on and off the injury list. How's his toe? But he might be forced into your flex.  Unless... You're willing to roll the dice. Start Stevenson at RB tonight. Flex Patterson if he plays; or you get your pick of Ingram/Claypool on Sunday.

Good luck!

So my RB situation has been a mess since Henry went down.

Right now I have James Robinson and Devonta Freeman.

Just picked up Stevenson and Foreman off the waiver wire.

Do I sub Freeman for Stevenson tonight? Or do I flex one of them. Currently have Devonta Smith at flex. Concerned that Lattimore might shut him down on Sunday.

10 hours ago, toolg said:

Good luck!

I'm starting Stevenson at RB2 tonight so that would open up the flex spot for Ingram/Claypool/Foreman on Sunday, whoever ends up being the most favorable option before gametime. Probably the best gamble I can make right now with my current situation.

The Ingram news helps me in my money league and hurts me in my free league where I have Kamara in IR, but can't have it all 😄

Fortunately in that league I have a stronger WR group and just need to start 2 RBs and I'm also rolling the dice on Stevenson there also. Hoping Darrel Williams gets another week as the starter because I have CEH on IR along with Kamara right now.

1 hour ago, Iggles25 said:

So my RB situation has been a mess since Henry went down.

Right now I have James Robinson and Devonta Freeman.

Just picked up Stevenson and Foreman off the waiver wire.

Do I sub Freeman for Stevenson tonight? Or do I flex one of them. Currently have Devonta Smith at flex. Concerned that Lattimore might shut him down on Sunday.

Tough situation, but I'd start Stevenson and keep the flex spot open, that's what I'm doing in both of my leagues. I don't think he'll get 20 pts again tonight, but I like his chances of scoring a TD in the redzone and splitting enough snaps with Harris to at least get you 10+ pts as an RB2 in PPR.

• Like 1

Stevenson and Harris ended up playing pretty even split last night. No rushing TDs. Not a total loss for owners of either, but not great either.

I find myself in a bind at RB this week. All my hopes hinge on Chubb playing. My bench RBs are Chris Carson; who had a setback and may sit out again, Javonte Williams on Bye; and Damien Harris, whom I benched last night. So I have to add some scrub off Free Agency If Chubb is out: currently Alex Collins, Adrian Peterson, and Kenyan Drake are available.