Best Birds Podcasts?

Voice of Aus

As i'm from Australia and being starved of every sport i love.

Was hoping you guys could help me out and list below the birds pods you listen to on a regular basis.

Birds Podcasts i currently listen to regularly

- The No Huddle Show

- Locked on Eagles

Journey to the Draft 

Locked on NFL

Depends what you like really.

I listen to quite a few, I listen to BGN (Kist and Solak, Kempski and BLG), Go Birds, Birds with Friends, Inside the Birds and Eagle Eye.

Go Birds is more of a rah rah show. Lots of passion from Barchard and Seltzer, lots of nonsense from ESP. BGN is slightly more balanced I suppose with some analysis provided. Birds with Friends is a laugh. Inside the Birds tends to be more 'factual' and serious. Eagle Eye well not sure how to describe it really.

I can't stand The No Huddle Show or Locked On but that's because I personally don't like the presenters.

• Like 1

My favorite has been "4th and Jawn" for a while. Erocks solos are epic too.

Recently found "Flippin the Birds" really fun to listen to as well.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can't stand The No Huddle Show or Locked On but that's because I personally don't like the presenters.

I hate "The No Huddle Show". I feel like every time they say something I disagree with it completely.

• Like 1

Bleeding Green Nation is all I listen to. Can’t listen to Go Birds with that moron ESP being involved. 

3 hours ago, Infam said:

I hate "The No Huddle Show". I feel like every time they say something I disagree with it completely.

I find them really irritating as well. The one guy laugh drives me mad. 

I think Inside the Birds is far and away the best, Caplan’s anti-fan anti-blogger arrogance can be a tad annoying but otherwise it is on point, very informative. Eagle Eye in the Sky with Fran Duffy is also very good. Eagle Eye with Frank and Zangaro is sometimes worthwhile, gets a little silly at times. Frank’s prior pod when  he flew solo was actually much better.

Bird with friends, journey to the draft, eagle eye, inside the birds and BGN 

1 hour ago, Runtherock said:

I think Inside the Birds is far and away the best, Caplan’s anti-fan anti-blogger arrogance can be a tad annoying but otherwise it is on point, very informative

Yeah I don't quite get why he has to keep stating that he's not an Eagles fan, not sure why that's necessary.