OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!

DBW

That's what I looked like last week, at RB: Chubb was out with Covid, Chris Carson and Damien Harris out hurt. I had to start Javonte Williams against the Eagles.
This week, all better. Playing fantasy last year and this year is crazy with all the substitutions.

18 minutes ago, toolg said:

That's what I looked like last week, at RB: Chubb was out with Covid, Chris Carson and Damien Harris out hurt. I had to start Javonte Williams against the Eagles.
This week, all better. Playing fantasy last year and this year is crazy with all the substitutions.

Surprisingly I’m still winning by 5 pts but he has mike Evans going tonight so I’m not pulling it off.  

I'm entering a similar situation this week with Alvin Kamara still fighting off injury and the Chiefs on bye so CEH and Darrel Williams aren't helping me this week either in my free full point PPR league.

Putting in multiple waiver claims to help my RB situation (I lost in this league and have 3rd pick on waivers): Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, David Johnson, Devin Singletary, and Jeremy McNichols are guys I put in claims for and are among the best available RBs in my league.

My current remaining RBs:

Rhamondre Stevenson vs TEN

Jeff Wilson Jr. vs MIN

Alex Collins vs WSH

Thoughts? Who to start at RB1 and RB2 if Kamara is still out. Flex will be covered by my WR depth in this league, debating Mike Williams vs Hunter Renfrow this week, but also have guys like Van Jefferson and Emmanuel Sanders that can be picked based on matchup in specific circumstances.

On 11/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, Godfather said:

IR slots are weak! 

It’s a friggin miracle I’m in the 2nd seed and second in the league in pts.  Most of that is still from king henry, that’s how good he was.  If I still had him I think the league commish would have kicked me out 😂 

56 minutes ago, DBW said:

It’s a friggin miracle I’m in the 2nd seed and second in the league in pts.  Most of that is still from king henry, that’s how good he was.  If I still had him I think the league commish would have kicked me out 😂 

Nice! Hopefully you can keep it up and get Kamara and Henry back for the playoffs. I'm in 5 leagues and 2 of my leagues I've suffered horribly with injuries. McCaffrey is done, Henry is out, AJ Brown, Edmonds, Sanders.... just to name a few.

25 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Nice! Hopefully you can keep it up and get Kamara and Henry back for the playoffs. I'm in 5 leagues and 2 of my leagues I've suffered horribly with injuries. McCaffrey is done, Henry is out, AJ Brown, Edmonds, Sanders.... just to name a few.

Oof! The injuries this year have been devastating.  We did a auction draft and I loaded up early on the big weapons which has paid off for the most part.  I’m hopeful that everyone is healthy come playoffs and I’ll roll through the other teams.  

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DBW said:

Oof! The injuries this year have been devastating.  We did a auction draft and I loaded up early on the big weapons which has paid off for the most part.  I’m hopeful that everyone is healthy come playoffs and I’ll roll through the other teams.  

I did the same lol. Just got unlucky in 2 of them. That's FF.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So no Jimmy G Is gonna be done with a broken thumb.  Darrel henderson torn mcl, not that he was playing anyway.  I mean, seriously!!! What’s with all the injuries to my team!